*14*

Author pov

you guys reached the stadium were the concert is to be held...you guys were really excited becoz ji-yeon booked two V.I.P tickets along with hers..so that means you guys are sitting in the front were you can see them very clear its just 1 meter away..... and btw you guys are wearing this dress 👇(choose anyone you like as y/n)

 and btw you guys are wearing this dress 👇(choose anyone you like as y/n)

author pov end

y/n pov

y/n: mia i'm so excited....

mia: im super excited....

ji-yeon: unnies can i ask you onething?

y/n and mia: yes..

ji-yeon: you two seems like this is the first time you guys are coming to a concert...

y/n and mia: yes we are...and how many times did you come to the concert??

ji-yeon: i think its my 20th time..

y/n: what!! Ji-yeon i wish i could have met you earlier...hehehe

mia: yes me too...

jiyeon: ok lets watch its going to begin..

author pov..

they performed three songs...imagine you are the one taking vdo...

1. Anpanaman (screaming.....when they noticed you...mia nearly fainted when tae blowed the paper heart)

2. Baepsae and dope (you two were screaming like hell when....the baepsae performance started in front of you and when jungkook noticed you on dope....just imagine like that)

jungguk pov

while we were performing dope i saw the girl which bumped on me on the mall she was with her friend and my sister?? my heart is beating like crazy from the first day i saw her i dont know why.... i never felt like this ...my sister also told me that they are new transfers and showed me their pics..let me ask my sister about them more after this...

jungguk pov end

author pov

the concert finished and y'all came back and mia got that paper heart which was thrown by tae...

To be continued...