*10*

Author pov

As the girls entered the university all the eyes were on them asif they were an alien....looking at them surprisingly.....

boy1: hey...look..i think they are new transfers....they are so beautiful.....

boy3: yes...the girl with that long skirt is so cute and the other one is also beautiful.....

Boy2: no wonder I'll make them mine

Boy4: man...don't ruin their lives they are just newbies here...

Author pov end

Y/n pov

As we entered the university we saw few boys and others looking at us.... The boys were talking something about us.... The second boy kinda look like a play boy.... We ignored them and kept walking, but they came to us...

Boy1: Hey girls... looks like new transfers...

Y/n: yes we are..

Boy2: you both look so beautiful...

Y/n: *rolls eyes*

Boy3: uhm...wanna be friends??

Mia: nah..it's okay

(with that we walked again)

Boy4: I told ya they are not gonna fall for you...

After a long walk we reached the principal office...we knocked the door...

???: come in

Y/n: good morning ma'am *bows*

???: good morning... You two must be the new transfers right??

Y/n: yes ma'am I'm y/n and this is Mia

???: ok I'm miss kang.... Your principal... Just go straight and then take a right...there you will see your class and here is your schedule...

Y/n: thnx miss kang *bowed again and left*

Y/n pov end

Author pov

They reached their class...all eyes were on them...then the teacher spoke

???: okk class today we have new two transfer students...girls come in and introduce yourself....

Y/n: yes ma'am... Hi I'm y/n...I'm 19..I came from (your country name) to here for my further studies.... Hope we will get along...*bows and smiles*

???: ok the next one...

Mia: hi guys I'm Mia...I'm also 19... I came from were my friend came.... And all the same here...*bows and smiles*

???: okk I'm Mr.choi your class teacher...ok now you guys can go to your seats....uhm..you two will sit near....uhm....ji-yeon....Yes.....
ji-yeon raise your hands up...

Y/n pov

When Mr choi called that name a cute girl which I seemed familiar raised her hands..we went near her and sat there...

Ji-yeon: hi unnie I'm jeon ji-yeon... Nice to meet you...

(Y/n thought) jeon ji-yeon??  she has the same name as jk's sister....I came out of my mind when I heard my name calling...

Ji-yeon: unnie!! *waves at me*

Y/n: oh...uhm..hai ji-yeon why you call me unnie??

Ji-yeon: becoz I'm younger than you I'm only 17...

Y/n: ahh...okk we will talk later after class...ok??

Ji-yeon: ok unnie *smiles*

To be continued....