*16*

Author pov

You guys sat on a chair and waited for them to come...after some minutes they came...you two were mesmerized by their beauty because it's your first time seeing them in real other than concert.....they all greeted and sat down on their seats...all the other armies also sat down..you two didn't realise that you two were standing there for so long...Ji-yeon pulled you two to sit down...you two realised that and bowed by smiling awkwardly...bts laughed at you two..

They started to introduce...

Bts: hi we are bts... It's been a long since we all met you armies... We hope y'all enjoyed out concert...and hope you will enjoy this fanmeeting too...thankyou...so let's start the meeting... (in korean)

(you understands Korean but you don't know how to speak korean)

Y/n pov

Y/n: mia I'm so nervous...
Mia: me too.. But excited
Y/n: girl next is our turn..I'm very very nervous
Mia: owww...we are next.. be ready

(its you guys turn)

It's namjoon's turn..

Y/n: h-hi j-joonie o-oppa..*nervous laugh*

Namjoon: Hey cutie...why you looking so nervous.. What is your name... Feel free to say anything...

Y/n: oh hi..im y/n...I'm r-really very nervous right now...I don't know what to say and I only know a little bit korean...

Namjoon: oh..is this your first time in this fanmeeting?? And you don't a look like u are from this country..

Y/n: yes it's my first time in this fanmeeting and no I'm not from this country I'm from (Y/c/n)..

Namjoon: oh..I heard it's a very beautiful place..

Y/n: yes it is...and can I ask you one thing??

Namjoon: of course you can ask anything..

Y/n: why you guys not coming to our country??you know onething..all the armies there are waiting for you guys to come there...you can't even imagine how happy we all will be when you guys come there...

Namjoon: oh..its so sad to hear that we are trying our best to come to all the countries that we haven't gone...so we will surely come to your country also...we will talk about this to our members and others and we will come there...okay..are you happy now??

Y/n: I'm very happy..because for us you guys are trying your best and we will always be happy forever with you guys....so...here is a small gift from me..I don't know what to buy so I bought you these..(you gave him a koya plushie and a flower crown... you bought flower crowns for all of them)
This is how he looked

 you bought flower crowns for all of them)This is how he looked

The next is jin...

Jin: anneyonghaseyo...

Y/n: huh...h-hi..o-oppa.