Chapter Ten

"Kiba... I'm sorry. You are right, I was, no... am too blinded by Naruto. I was in the same situation as you in the academy days. Naruto was always concentrated on Sakura at one point so I felt the same way as you. You never know, a girl could be fawning over you but you are too blinded be me to see her. There are other girls out there so don't give up on finding love, Okay?" I spoke softly with a sad yet warm smile. I scanned the crowd for a girl. I spotted a platinum head of hair and made sure she matched my gaze. I nodded at her and she took a deep breath.

Kiba,
"Ya know, Hinata is right!" Said a strong bubbly voice. My eyes widened as I turned around to confirm my suspicions. I saw bright violet eyes lightly glazed with tears. I saw long, silky platinum hair that was light enough to flow in the lightest breeze.

"There's a girl that loves you, and you are too dense to see her!" She got up and slowly started walking towards me. I saw her take a quick glance at Hinata and nod.

"That girl, has been practicing her confession, but couldn't get you in the right spot..." She spoke. Her voice was soft and angelic... Hey, I normally say that about Hinata! A-am I falling for her already?!

"That girl has to modify her confession a bit because SOMEONE just had to ruin this day." She giggled/glared lightly. She walked closer and closer, until she had me in a warm embrace.

"That girl... Is... Me... I love you. With all my heart. No one can make me think differently... Kiba... Will you love me back?" She looked up at me as she whispered. I looked at her tenderly. How did I not see her?! This beautiful girl loves me...

"Of course..." I planted a kiss on her forehead and wrapped my arms around her to return her embrace... Okay... I'm not going to question what I just did... Because... Well... This may seem out of the blue... But I love her now...

"You know what, love is like a trampoline, I jumped too high in Hinata's trampoline, twisted my ankle and fell into your trampoline... Ya know, I've always had feeling for you but Hinata's feeling were just a little far ahead, but now you have overtaken Hinata." I looked down to see her fainted in my arms.

"Wha-What the hell?!" I panicked when I saw her unconscious and red faced. HOLY SHIT!!!

"Ah!!! We need a doctor!" Everyone started laughing at me. What the hell is wrong with everyone?!?!?!

"Hey! I have an unconscious girl here!!!" Everyone continued laughing. I looked back down at the girl in my arms. 'She loves me...'

Any guesses on who the girl is? Guess in the comments! Winners get a shoutout so act fast ;)