Chapter Sixteen

I cracked open my eyes and sat up painfully. Damn... That birth was horrible! I want to see my child!

"S-Sakura..?" I croaked out. I knew she was outside. I could hear little sniffs. What's happened...?

"Huh?! O-Oh Hinata! U-Um how are you feeling?" She gasped.

"Why were you crying?" I croaked again. I need some menthol!

"U-Umm... I-I'd rather not be the one to t-tell... You..." She stuttered as she broke down again.

"S-Sakura... You're scaring me... What happened...?" I was almost afraid to even ask. Whatever has gotten her this upset must be bad...

"A-Ask Konohamaru..." She said as she wept again.

"U-Um... I can't walk..."

"Oh! That's right!" She said as she rushed to get a wheelchair. What on earth happened?!

***{at the Hokage office}***

"Ko'maru? What happened?! Everyone is depressed and I don't know why!" I demanded.

"H-Hinata-hime! I guess you haven't received the news..."

"Tell me!"

"U-Um... You won't like it..."

"Just tell me... I can't stand to see everyone so sad..." I said as I looked away with sad eyes. I looked back at Konohamaru. And saw his eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Naruto... He...." He trailed off and let my mind fill the blanks. W-what?! Naruto... D-Died?!

"N-No... H-he's gone...?" My eyes stung as I heard this.

***{Flashback Montage}***
All those times he called my name... Made my heart skip a beat...

"Hinata-chan!"

"Hina-koi~!"

"Hinata..."

"Hina?"

All those kisses we shared...

"I love you... Not Sakura... Be mine..."

"Don't cry... After this, we're married!"

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS-TTEBAYO!!!"

"H-Hinata... Goodbye..."

We had planned so much....

"...and then we'll go to the park and the ice cream parlour, OH OH! And Ichiraku's!"

"Hm... I think if it's a boy... Maybe Bolt? Yeah! That's a cool name! If it's a girl... How about Himawari? Wasn't that Obaa-Chan's favourite flower?"

We would have been so happy...

***{End of Tear-Tugging flashbacks}***

We will never have that... I'll never see him again... Our children will never have a father...
I fell to the ground and completely broke down.

"NARUTOOOOO!!!!!!" I Yelled out. I know it won't bring him back... All my sadness, depression and anger was shown in that scream... No! He couldn't have died! He's too strong! B-But this was Orochimaru we're talking about... He... He really is...

Dead.