Chapter Twelve.

"Wait! No! What am I saying?!" Hinata yelled at herself. Tears streamed down her face and smeared her make up.

"I know Father has abused me over and over again... But I can't be responsible for his death!" She scolded herself. Naruto hugged her even tighter.

"Hinata..." He whispered.

"F-Father... I'm sorry for nearly having you executed and for humiliating you..." Hinata said lowly. She gently wiped her tears with the back of her hand and sniffled. Hiashi looked down and started hyperventilating. He began to remember the pain and suffering he had put his daughter through.

**{FlashBack}**
"Hinata!" Hiashi yelled. Hinata rushed down her stairs, tripping a few times. She didn't want to be too slow, or she'll get beaten again.

"You worthless runt!" Hiashi yelled. He had been drinking again. Hinata cringed under his harsh tone and gaze.

"Come here!" He growled. Hinata walked towards him in fear, for she had guessed what was to come. Hiashi raised his hand and slapped Hinata across the face. Hinabi, who was a toddler, had started giggling. She was incredibly young and had already started to show sadistic characteristics. Hinata let a lone tear escape her eye and whimpered in pain.

"It's all your fault your Mother died! If you weren't so weak, she would have lived!" Hiashi accused. Hinata's Mother had died protecting Hinata from Cloud ninja that were after the Byakugan.

"I-I'm sorry, Father." Hinata apologised weakly.

"SORRY WONT BRING HER BACK!!!" Hiashi yelled as he kept beating her.

**{New FlashBack}**

WARNING: SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE UNDER AGED FOR IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG READERS. KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT WRITE THIS PART.

Hiashi called on Hinata again. Hinata rushed down the stairs. Almost instantaneously, the strong scent of whiskey and alcohol invaded her senses. He smacked Hinata's ass and rubbed it.

"F-Father! Y-you mustn't do that!" Hinata yelled, desperately trying to get away form him. His hands crept under her shirt and reached her breasts. He gave each one a light squeeze. He cackled evily and dragged Hinata by the hair to a wooden chair. Hinata was crying hysterically. She knew what was coming. She couldn't do anything about it. He pulled out a rope from his pockets and tied her wrists, ankles and hair to the chair painfully. Hiashi used a knife to cut up her clothes to rags. He left her in her bra and underwear.

"F-father! Please! N-not this!" Hinata cried out. Hiashi smirked sadistically. He took an apple to gag her with. He used a finger to stroke Hinata's womanhood over the fabric. Hinata was crying more than before now. Hiashi untied one of her hands and pulled her wrist to his zipper. Hinata clamped her eyes shut and turned her head away. He made her unzip his fly. Hinata could feel his member twitching and growing harder by the second. Hiashi made Hinata grab his manhood and guided her hands to pump his shaft. He moaned in bliss.

"Faster." He commanded. Hinata reluctantly obliged and pumped faster. Hiashi told her to stop and untied her other wrist and told her to play with his balls too. Hinata nodded meekly and continued pumping with shaky hands. He decided to do something else. He took the apple out of her mouth and pushed the chair and leaned it against the wall. He shoved his member down her throat and trusted repeatedly. Hinata gagged many times and tried to yell stop many times. She felt his member swell and could feel hot, sticky stuff go down her troat.

He untied her completely and dragged her to the bedroom. He used the rope again to tie her down. Each limb was stretched out to each corner of the king sized bed. Hiashi crawled onto the bed with his erection hanging out. He hovered about his daughter and sucked on her D-cupped breasts. Hinata had a heavy blush on her tear stained cheeks. SHe couldn't believe how good being raped felt. Another thing she couldn't believe was that it was by her FATHER! She continued to cry and his fingers traveled down her navel and over her labia. He grabbed his member and shoved it in her virgin hole. Hinata screamed in pain and horror of losing her virginity.

**{END OF LEMON AND FLASHIBACKS}**

Hiashi stared in horror in realisation of what he had done.

"Please! Kill me for my crimes!" He pleaded.

"I have dishonoured the clan... Hinata... Myself... My wife... I deserve to be killed for all I have done!" He yelled. Naruto looked at the ground in pain. Should he do it? A crime is a crime and he needs to be punished.

"I-I'm sorry... Hinata.... Hiashi..." He started...

"Hiashi's needs to be executed.... He will be executed in an hour... Is that Okay?" He asked them.

"Yes!" Hiashi yelled. He had officially lost it.

"No! Actually, DO IT NOW!" He yelled. Naruto looked at the ground again. He took in a deep breath and held out his hand.

"Wind Style: Wind Spear of Death..." He muttered. Suddenly, a spear shot out of his hand and stuck him in the neck, pinning him to the wall. His lifeless body was being held up the arrow. Hinata burst into tears and hugged Naruto, for she had never seen someone being excecuted before. Naruto let a few tears escape too.

"I'm sorry..."

OMG GUYS!!! Shocking chapter hey? Sorry if the *ahem* scene...disturbed you. Just reminding you that I didn't write that part, okay? Lemmie know what you think!

Just to let you know, there will only be a few chapters left to this story. C yas!