Chapter Fourteen.

Naruto gave Hinata one last kiss goodbye. Hinata had tears in her eyes. When they had given each other a hug, she broke down fully.

"Naruto... P-Please c-c-come back s-soon..." She sobbed. Naruto began to tear up too.

"I will..." His voice cracked. The released each other and Naruto grabbed his bags and walked outside.

"Goodbye... Hinata..." And with that, he disappeared into the distance.

***{9 Months Later}***
Hinata's POV
I walked around the room with my hands under the baby. My tummy was too heavy for it not to be supported! I was looking around for some cinnamon buns when suddenly, I felt liquid go down my legs and horrible constricting pains in my abdominals.

"AHHH!!! SHIT!!! THE BABY'S COMING!!! THE BABY'S COMING!!!" She yelled as loud as she could. Luckily, Sakura was living next door to me because of my pregnancy. I could hear frantic jingling of keys as she tried to get in. I hurried to my bed and layed there. Arrrg! Fuck! The pains are UNBEARABLE!!!

"Hinata! Where are you!?" She called out.

"The bedroom!!!" Hurry! Please Sakura! She rushed up to my room and I immediately spread my legs. She stuck her two fingers up my hoo.

"5 Centermeters." She calculated.

"What does that mean?!" I huffed as another terrible contraction came on.

"It means that your hole is half way diolated. It means that it's nearly stretched enough for the baby to actually come out." She said.

"Okay then! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Is there any way to stop these contractions?!" I yelled.

"No I'm sorry! Contractions help open the pelvis to make way for the baby to come out!" She said stressfully.

Well shit!

"I-Is something wrong?!" I huffed.

"Y-Yeah! The baby's stuck!"

"Well Fuck!"

"If we don't do something, the baby will die!" She exclaimed.

"WHAT?! NO! MY BABY IS NOT DYING!!!" I yelled in anger and sadness.

"There is one other option!" She yelled.

"What?!"

"A C section!" She yelled. (I can't spell Ceserium. It kept being wrong so I changed it to C section.)

"Okay!"

"I'll put you under a sleep genjutsu. You will feel no pain but you will be bored!"

"ANYTHING!" I yelled as the worst contraction yet struck my body. I scrunched up my face and yelled again. Sweat dropped down my face and I huffed through my teeth.

"IT HURTS YA KNOW!!!"

"O-Okay! I'm putting on the genjutsu!" She yelled as she tapped my forehead. I felt my body go numb as my world went black.

Sakura's POV
Okay, Hinata's asleep. I made a chakra knife and cut through Hinata's uterus. Yes! There's the baby! I took the blond baby boy with whiskers and wrapped him up. I was about to close up when I saw another baby in there with navy hair and whiskers too! I took it out too. Fantastic. A healthy baby girl. I closed her back up again and pushed her pelvis, from the outside, to where it was meant to be. I released the genjutsu from her and immediately, she cringed and moaned in pain. I took a look down and saw blood everywhere!

FUCK!!!

I quickly placed my ear against Hinata's chest to hear her heart beating very abnormally.

"No! She's going under cardiac arrest!"

***{With Naruto (His POV)}***

I crouched under the bushes a looked at the entrance. That basterd... I could hear screamed for help and I could smell the strong scent of blood. Man, I can't wait to pummel him to the ground! I turned on Sage mode and crept inside. I looked through multiple doors. Some had people strapped to the tables, some had blood and guts everywhere. That sight made me gag.... Also, there were multiple empty rooms.

I was about to open another door where I heard an evil cackle on the other side.

"Naruto... I knew you would come..."

That basterd's gonna get it!

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! (I'm really lovin' Caps today! Lol) Will Hinata survive? What will Naruto do? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE BABIES!!!???

Stay tuned and I'm sure you'll be suprised! ;)