Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! *cowers in fear* Please don't kill me! I got writers block X3 I'm sure you guys will understand. Here's the next chapter!!!

(With Hinata, Sakura and the baby)

"Hinata! HINATA!" Sakura yelled. She shushined herself, Hinata and the twins over to the hospital for some aid. She gave the twins to a nurse and yelled for her to put them under the Uzumaki name and get the best nurses to help Hinata with Cardiac arrest.(I don't know much about Cardiac Arrest, sorry!)

After long and gruelling hours, she was finally stable. Sakura wiped her brow and sighed. She's safe...

"Time to check on the babies!" She squealed delightfully.

However, things weren't going so well with Naruto.

(With Naruto and Orochimaru)

"You damned Basterd! Why did you come back?!" I yelled. There is no way he is coming anywhere closer to my village!

"To get Sasuke back..." I swear... Every damn time he speaks, it sends chills down my spine!

"Why do you want Sasuke?!"

"Kukuku... Simple, to destroy all nations..."

"W-What?! Why?!?!"

"Oh, I don't know- BECAUSE I HATE EVERY SINGLE THING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH!!!"

"YOU BASTERD!!! I am going to finish what Hiruzen couldn't!!! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed as I pulled out my sword and filled it with lightening and wind chakra. If this can't kill, I don't know what can!

"Kukuku... If it is a death wish you have.... ILL GLADLY FUFILL IT!!!" He said as he pulled a sword from his mouth... Ew...

We charged at each other....

Time began to slow down...

We kept running until we heard the sound of clashing metal and piercing flesh...

I felt a sharp pain in my chest...

I looked down to see a bloodied sword imbedded in me. Shit... I won't be able to see my kids... Hinata... Or... Anyone again...

I looked up with blurry vision and saw I had successfully ran through Orochimaru with my sword.

"Haha... I-I got y-you... Bas...terd..."

I felt my body lose all pain. It was replaced by numbness. My mouth was filled with metallic liquid. I spat it out and fell to the ground...

This is...

The End.