Chapter Four

Third person view,
Suddenly, the door burst off it's hinges, again...
"N-Naruto?!" Hinata and Tsunade exclaimed in unison.
"Hina...ta..." He panted. He sprinted from where Hinata spotted him and Sakura. When Hinata sprinted away, Naruto finally sensed her presence. He saw drops on the floor and realised they were tears. Hinata was crying! Now, usually, he would be stumped on why she was crying, but in this instance, he knew exactly why. She must have come in when he asked if Hinata would go out with him. Sakura said that of course she would, so he huggd her to thank her. Hinata must have thought that he was asking her out! But if she was crying... Did she return his feelings for her?
Sakura ran in not long after Naruto burst in.

"Hinata! You misunderstood *huff huff* EVERYTHING!" Sakura exclaimed as she put her hands on her knees to support herself.

"Hinata... I was asking Sakura if YOU would go out with me. *huff* Not her! I am so sorry!!!" He blurted out. He slammed his hands onto his mouth to shut himself up. Crap! This is NOT how Sakura and I rehearsed!
Hinata gasped in awe. An awkward silence fell upon them. H-he was going to a-ask me out?!
Well, now that she knows, I might as we'll ask her out now.
Naruto and Hinata thought at the same time. Naruto walked slowly towards Hinata and closed his eyes. He took her hand and looked into her lovely, lavender eyes. To him, they were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. He drew in a shaky breath and clenched his eyes shut.

"Hinata-chan," He started. He said -chan at the end of my name!
" will you go out with me?" He looked back at Hinata, who was crying. She raised a hand, and slapped him in the face. The sound of the slap filled the room, and nothing else.
"Hinata, I-"
"Naruto." She started. She left her hand on his cheek. She felt warm liquid run down her face. She took a deep breath.
"I've been waiting for you to FINALLY return my feeling since you rescued me from the bullies. You never noticed me. You thought of me as the dark, gloomy and frankly, weird stalker. My love for you never faltered. Instead, it grew and grew. Then you suddenly left for 3 years without a trace. I was worried sick about you. After the first month, Sakura snapped me out of it and told me that you went training... After that, I trained too. I wanted to catch up to you, I wanted to be as strong as you, I wanted you to notice me. So now, after years of unreturned love, you have the audacity to ask me out?" Naruto's spirits faded at that. Sakura and Tsunade's jaw dropped. Surely she didn't just say no!
Hinata's hand shifted behind his neck. She drew in a shaky breath and squeezed her eyes shut. She roughly pulled his head to hers and...and! .... KISSED HIM! It sent warmth and pleasure through both of their beings. Naruto placed his hand on the small of her back and the other on her cheek. Hinata left her hand behing his neck and wrapped her other arm around him. They pulled apart panting. They placed their foreheads together. Naruto put on a look of confusion and question. Hinata giggled. To Naruto, it sounded like angels were singing.

"Of course I will go out with you, you Baka..." She smiled as she closed her eyes.
"Hey, you didn't stutter with your love speech..." He said cheekily. Hinata then realised what she did and blushed the reddest she had ever blushed. Tsunade started cheering and clapping. Sakura looked like she was wiping a tear from the corner of her eye and clapped too.

"Anyone wanna celebrate? SAKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Tsunade exclaimed excitedly.
"Umm, Lady Tsunade, I don't think you celebrate a new couple..." Sakura said, acting like a party pooper.
"Awww... No sake then?"
"You can drink after you finish you paper work..." Sakura face palmed.
"Yay, I like having you as my assistant! Shizune didn't let me drink at all..." She said as if she was drunk already.
" I can't wait to tell everyone that you are my girlfriend!" Naruto exclaimed to Hinata. Hinata's response? Fainting, of course.

AN: FINALLY!!! That's the 4th chappie done!
Hinata: YAY!!! NARUTO-KUN AND I ARE TOGETHER!!!
Naruto: Thanks Pink! I forgot about Sakura!
Sakura: OI! Pink, you gave Hinata what she wanted, so give me what I want! *fills fist with chakra*
Me: OKAY OKAY!!!! What do you want!? *sobbing in corner*
Sakura: SasuSaku! ^_^
Me: OKAY OKAY! I'll give you SasuSaku next chapter! Just don't hurt me!
Sasuke:Hey! I didn't agree to this... >:/
Sakura: Sasuke-kun!
Me: Of you want Sasuke-teme, I can pair you with Lee!
Sakura & Sasuke: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! *Explodes with chakra*
Me, Hinata & Naruto: AHHH!!! *cowers in fear*