Chapter Seven

PLEASE READ!!! Sup guys! Did you like last chappie? Sure you did. Anyway, I couldn't think of what to make for a title for the chapter so you guys can make a title in the comments and the most creative name will be getting a special shout out, a follow and I'll read all (maybe all) your anime ship stories! I'll accept any name! I'll wait a week starting from the 29/1/15 for you guys to put your entries. Good luck~! :3

Recap:
"Hinata Hyuga, Will you complete me and marry me?"

"So this is what you were hiding, huh?" I giggled.

"I told you it was good." He chuckled as he half closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and answered his question.

***{End Of Recap}***

"N-Naruto-koi..." Everyone sucked in a breath, waiting for my answer. I swear I could hear a drumroll!

"OF COURSE I WILL NARUTO-BAKA!!! I've been waiting for this moment for years!!! My final wish has come true!" I yelled out as I choked on my words as I was about to cry. Everyone in the restaurant began to cheer and clap. I saw almost the whole village enter the restaurant and congratulate us too... Did Naruto plan this?

"Way to go, Baka-Hokage!" A villager called out.

"I didn't know you had it in ya'! You caught quite the looker eh, Naruto?"

"Thank you, Thank you!" He yelled out over the cheering. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up to spin me around (much like what Kristoff did to Anna in Frozen). He brought me down (but my feet still weren't touching the ground O.o) to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck delicately.

"I love you so much, Naruto." I whispered to him as my voice cracked. I still had tears streaming down my face. I feel like I could burst with happiness! How on earth did I end up with such an amazing man? I grinned exactly like Naruto did when he was younger.

"Hehe! Lady Hinata, you've spent too much time with Lord Hokage! I remember when a smile was a blush from you!" Someone giggled.

Nothing can ruin this moment...

Or can it? DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!! Stay tuned my lovely ladies and gentlemen! I'll be back soon with another hair raising chappie!

MKayBai!