Chapter Six

OK guys, stuff the idea thing, I came up with a new chapter thanks to AnimeeeFoxx . Thanks alot! I would also like to thank @SarcasticChicGirl_01
. I got impatient so I decided to create my next chapter early for you all my lovelies! This takes place 3 years later, they are 21 now. (Lol I purposely did 21... What's 9 + 10? 21!) Okay peeps, here's the story!

Mystery POV,
I'm so excited for my date tonight! I also can't wait to get out of this office. Now I can see why Tsunade always tried to get away from work to drink! I giggled at the memories of her struggling from Shizune, trying to get into the bar. I sighed deeply. I just wish she was still here though... I wish she could have seen Naruto finally achieve his dream. I wish she could have seen Sasuke come back. I stopped walking and looked down to the ground. Why did they leave me? Why did she have to sacrifice herself for me?! Why did she have to jump infront of that darned spear!? Why did she have to die...? I felt a warm liquid tickle my cheeks. I gently brushed them with the back of my palm.

"Hello-" I abruptly got interrupted by a creepy and croaky voice.

"Hello little lady. How 'bout we hang and do somethin' nasty together? If tha' Dumbass of a Hokage *hic* ain't gonna make a move on ya' then I will!" He wrapped his arms around me painfully tight, I started to suffocate. I could smell sake lingering on his breath.

"You.... Bastard...!" I silently activated my Kekkei Genkai and hit all of the chakra points in his arms. I quickly and nimbly untangled myself from his lifeless arms and sent a strong, chakra filled kick to his gut, sending him flying through three walls. Hm, I'll have to fix those later. Walls I mean, not all of his bones. He was a pretty muscular man, but WAAAAY too big to be pleasing. He was at least 2 metres tall, by my judgement. I shushined over to where the ruins laid. Oh yeah, and his body. I picked the drunk up by his collar and lifted him at least 2 feet off the ground.

"If you think you will be able to take by virginity, then you can kiss your own ass, 'cause you won't be kissing mine!" I whisper/yelled at him bitterly. I threw him back down and rolled my shoulders to release the built up tension. I heard a few people applause and heard a few wow's and scary...'s around the villagers.

"Lady Hinata, you certainly have grown exceptionally strong!" One of them said.

"Remind me never to mess with you!"

"I cannot believe your progress milady."

"Yeah, Lady Hinata, you have gotten amazingly strong." Said a very, very, distinguished voice. I turned around to see my love, Naruto. I immediately attached myself to him with my lips as my arms wrapped around his neck. I smiled lovingly and gave him an Eskimo kiss. (If you don't know what it is, it's when you rub your nose with someone and go side to side.)

"What a wonderful way to greet on a Monday morning."

"Trust me, I enjoyed it too. And don't call me 'Lady Hinata'! You know how I feel when you call me that!" I giggled. Ugh, thank Kami I ditched that stutter and blush. All it did was embarrass me further.

"That was quite a show you put on there. It surely woke everyone up." He chuckled.

"Are you going to arrest him?"

"Yeah. No one touches my Hinata-koi and gets away with it." He said as he nuzzled his forehead into the crook of my neck.

"Hey Hina-koi, wanna go back to my apartment? I have the day off!" He beamed at me.

"Really?! Fantastic! More time with my Naru-koi!" I giggled and squinted like in an anime.

"Hehehe all you hear from those too is 'Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Koi, Koi, Koi!'" One of the villages exclaimed sweetly. We both perked up at that comment.