ONE

WARNING: SCENES IN THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE, SELF HARM, DEATHS, TRAUMATIC INCIDENTS, AND SMUT. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK ARE MADE FROM MY IMAGINATION AND DOESN'T RELATE TO AN ISSUE THAT I KNOW OF. THESE ARE ALL IN MY WORDS AND NO ONE ELSE'S.

"Danmit Kai! You almost burnt my jacket!!" I say to the dumbass our boss decided to put working in the grill. He was trying to light matches up so he can set the charcoal on fire but instead did it beside me. " Sorry, Y/N! I didn't see you there. It's so hard to get this working" He groaned as he tried again.

" Hey, give it here. I'll help you." He passed it over to me and I lit the grill up with ease. Him and his little atom of a brain was amazed. He thanked me and I went back to the bar. It was Saturday so the club wasn't that packed. I've been working here for 3 years since I had experience working with drinks and alcohol.

A few minutes later, our boss, Bong, as he likes to be called, came down and wanted to see how everything was going. Today was the club's 5th Anniversary ever since it opened. As always, he wore a mask whenever he'd be visible in public. " How's everything going in here?" He said. I can tell he was sleeping because the tone in his voice was raspy. "We're doing well but there's not that much people here but there's more than we'd usually have today." He looked at me then he just shrugged off. He's always been like that, kinda ignorant and stubborn. The other employees, Takeo and Joon-woo helped with the decorations, we had Byeol as the DJ since she had a wild sense of taste of music. ON by BTS was playing. And then you had myself and one of my closest friend, Myeon. We were both at the bar serving drinks to, mostly the old men that came to see younger women. They creeped me out at first, but I got used to them and their annoying presence.

3 HOURS LATER...

It's almost 12 p.m. and the club is about to close. I heard a scream from across the room. It was Kai. " Y/N! MYEON! TAKEO! THERE'S A FIRE AND I SWEAR I DIDN'T CAUSE IT!!" Everyone looks to where the scream was located. I opened my eyes widely and saw that half of the ground was on fire. "Alright everyone listen up! Every single sober person in the room escort the wasted! C'mon, what are you standing around for? You've seen a fire in your life haven't you?" Bong said calmly. I told him to buy a fire hydrant but he ignored me, as usual. Everybody rushed out like trapped mice. Especially Kai. He ran as fast as he could

There was someone that caught my eye. A guy with jet-black hair and blue eyes. He walked out instead of running and chuckled to himself. Not only did that catch my eye, he had a tattoo of a python on his neck and it had some sort of writing on it. " See you later, Y/N. We'll be glad to see you at the HQ soon. Everyone misses you" I froze after the man said that. How does he know who I am? I didn't have my name tag? What does he mean by HQ? All of a sudden, Myeon grabbed my arm and escorted me out. Bong mumbled something. "Well, this is it isn't it? I'm not leaving you so I'll stay here." I looked back to see his body engulfed by the flames that approached swiftly. " BONG, NO!!" The whole crew gathered around me and calmed me down. " It's too late. He's gone" says Takeo with a sad tone to his voice.

I felt all kinds of emotions until something hit my head that made me black out.

How was the first chapter? This is the first time doing something like this but if there's anything I could improve on, please let me know!