SIX

Y/N'S POV

     "Wait, I don't get it. How are eels able to swim in an acid?" Then it hit all of us. What if they're fake? " Well they did a pretty good job with pranking people. What's next? Flying dolphins?" As the, danm, why was I gonna say water? Anyways, as the liquid flowed even quicker, Takeo and Kai swam up to the levers. " Okay which one?" They both analysed the levers to see if there was a hint to show that the lever they're at is the right one.

     " Hey Takeo, does your lever have the number; 5.24.9.20 ?" He waited patiently for Takeo to find the numbers on his lever. " I've got; 4.5.1.20.8 but I don't know what it means." It struck me when I realised what those meant. I was bored one day so I decided to learn coding. " TAKEO! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PULL THE LEVER YOU HAVE!" You wanna know why? Takeo's one says ' Death ' and Kai's one says ' Exit '. Now I feel useful for once. As Kai pulled the lever, all the lights turned off. We heard his voice again.

      " Well, we got some smart people here, don't we? Well you've passed for now, but when I tell you other people have failed, they didn't just lose the task they've been given. And I think you know what that means" We enter the exit and a man with dark blue hair encountered us as we were leaving. His eyes widened at me. " Hey, stop looking at me like that. Are you some type of owl?" He looked at me up and down. " Danm, you've grown a lot! You probably don't know me because, well.... it's a long story. Well, there's one person left we have to wait for and that's your friend! In the meantime, you're gonna be strapped into some chairs but don't worry! They're not electric!" He said with a big smile. "I think this might ring a bell! I'm Kaito!"

     ' Hey, wanna hang out with me? I'm pretty sure you're scared, but you'll be safe with me!'

MYEON'S POV

     Um, so basically, I'm in a room. With Jeon. And his eyes started glowing intensely this time. He had those eyes a snake would normally have. "Uh, what are you doing?" I was starting to get worried. " I don't think you know this, but everyone here is ranked with a snake name- Oh you know that already?" WHAT THE FUCK! Did he just read my mind?

      " Yeah I just did. So yeah. Cool right? I'm an Inland Taipan. Meaning I'm a rank five. Pretty dangerous, huh? I'm gonna have to do this quickly so we can get on with the ritual." He started to approach me and took off his blazer. He put these leather gloves on and all of a sudden, he was behind me and put his cold hands on my neck. " This won't hurt as much as you think, so I'm gonna take it easy on you." He started running his hand from my neck to my thighs. I let out a moan as he kept going.

      " You're turned on. I can tell. Say, when we're alone you call me anything you want." His hot breath on my ear and I squealed. " So, w-what are you gonna d-do to m-me?" I stuttered as he placed his chin on my shoulder. Sadly, he lifted his head off my shoulder. " Please, be patient with me. I know we have to hurry but, this needs patience." He suddenly gave me what felt like a hickey, but it was painful. It felt sharp, and I felt the lights dimming. 

      " I'm sorry I have to do this, but I have to take that dickhead's orders." I felt something warm dripping from my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder and it was blood. " Placed some venom in you but you won't die from it. This is part of the test. If you complete it, you'll wake up in a chair. Just, do it quickly because we're wasting time." I was placed on a bed. Somehow I realised after I passed out but it felt soft.

2 MINUTES LATER

     I woke up in a chair, just as he said. I can't remember what happened, or where I was sent to. " Myeon's okay!" Kai shouted out loud. Everybody else woke up. Did I take too long? " Finally. To be honest, I knew you'd all survive. Thirty percent of the children that were here were most likely to survive, but since all of you are adults, you had a higher chance of living."

KAI'S POV

I was tired but I didn't want to fall asleep. Anything could happen when you're asleep. " Hey, red-haired boy! Why aren't you falling asleep?" The girl that I met up with, I'm pretty sure Kuro is her name. It was until now that I realised, she had a tattoo that said 'Tiger Snake'. It looks like the word 'Boa' but there's a difference to both of them. " I'm not tired, and plus, I'm not letting anything happen to my friends while they're asleep!" She raised an eyebrow and then laughed at me. 

     " Sir, I want this one. He's someone I wanna mess around with." Luciel scoffed and shook his head. " It's not sir, just call me by my name okay, sweetie? And, I'll have to see what the 'Boss' has to say about that idea" He rolled his eyes at the word boss. Suddenly, I saw the other person that was with them, Jeon bring Myeon in and strapped her to the same chair we were on. He carried her like a baby. I was really concerned for what has happened to her because I noticed she looked pale. " Why isn't that asshole asleep like the other people he came with?" Jeon said in a frustrated tone. " I can sleep whenever I want to. Why do you even care?!"

      I could see his eyes changing form but then he stopped himself from doing so. " You're triggering me and I hate it. Don't even dare say that she-" I immediately knew what he was gonna say, so guess what I did? I woke them up by saying, " Myeon's okay!" Everybody woke up, by 'everybody' I mean, Y/N and Takeo. Myeon looked at me and smiled but I could tell she was weak.

Luciel stood up and stared at me angrily but then he started speaking. " Finally. To be honest, I knew you'd all survive. Thirty percent of the children that were here were most likely to survive, but since all of you are adults, you had a higher chance of living." He looked at both Jeon and Kuro and his eyes started changing form. " So, shall we begin?"

.

.