SIX: PT.2

THIS IS A PART OF SIX THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YET BUT I'M DOING LUCIEL, KURO, AND JEON'S POV FOR THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

JEON'S POV

     When I say this girl's mind is filled with dirty thoughts, please, believe me. ' Finally, we're getting a room together! He's got me feeling so excited! I don't give two shits about what Luke or whatever his name is, says. I just want to spend a good time with him' I tried my best to show no emotion while I read her mind.

     'Gotta switch now' I thought to myself. When hybrids like us switch, it doesn't hurt but it stings. We have to open our mouth a bit to avoid our fangs touching our tongues. We're able to read minds depending on what shot we got. Only the top five ranks can have that power. I turned around to her and there was something about her. She wasn't afraid? Most people would be if they saw this happen in front of their eyes. " Uh, what are you doing?" she asked. ' So her facial expression doesn't show fear but her voice does?

      " I don't think you know this, but everyone here is ranked with a snake name-"   ' Yeah, yeah, I know everything about that shit. Can you just get to the point on what you're gonna do to me, master Jeon?' I was interrupted by her thoughts. I'm glad to see that she didn't see me blush a bit. " Oh, you know that already?" I blurted out without thinking.

     I could tell she was stunned after hearing that. Whoops. I wasn't suppose to do that, was I? It's fine anyway. She'd have to know sooner or later. ' WHAT THE FUCK. Did he just read my mind?' " Yeah I did. Cool right?" I started explaining to her about what rank I am. I don't think she knows, but I'm Rank: 5 (Inland Taipan). I realised that I'd have to deal with blood so I took off my blazer that I had on. I put my leather gloves on because dealing with blood is not really my thing. I moved as swiftly as I could and I placed my hand on her neck. I was thinking about her collar bone but I didn't want to waste any time.

     I placed my head on her shoulder. Her scent was amazing, but I tried my best to not get too distracted. " This won't hurt as much as you think, so I'm gonna take it easy on you" I slowly and smoothly ran my hands around her body. Trying my best to to get too excited. She let out a moan which almost caught me off guard. Her ears started going red and her body temperature started rising, which I think means that she's horny.   

     "You're turned on. I can tell. Say, when we're alone you can call me anything you want" I had a feeling she'd call me 'daddy' but that's okay. " So, w-what are you gonna d-do to m-me?" she stuttered. I couldn't help but think about her sleeping, even though it was gonna happen soon. "Please, be patient with me. I know we have to hurry, but this needs patience." I knew I had to do this fast, so I bit into her shoulder. Again, I can't get over her scent. 

     I felt really bad doing this, but if I didn't, something would've happened to me. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I have to take that dickhead's orders" That 'dickhead' is Luciel. I never really liked him because he was irresponsible and lust. Associating with him, or starting a fight is a dangerous thing to do. Thank god he didn't handle her himself because something bad would've happened to her.

     " Placed some venom in you, but you won't die from it. If you complete it, you'll wake up in a chair. Just, do it quickly because we're wasting time." I exclaimed. As she faded, I gave her a kiss on the forehead hoping that she would come out alive. " Please, stay safe." I said as I placed her in my arms.

LUCIEL'S POV

     " Kaito, what's happening with the three bastards I sent you?" I was pretty pissed that this took less time than I expected. It's not like I wanted the other two but Y/N to live. Anyways, she had some unfinished shit with us. " They're done. Will I send them to you now, sir?" I was on the verge of throwing the phone across the room. " OF COURSE I DO. NO SEND THEM TO EGYPT AND LET THEM DIE THERE" I immediately cut the call and Kuro by my side, rubbed my arm to comfort me. " It's okay. At least we have more things to tell them about. The amount of years we've missed with Y/N, we have to catch up don't we?" I took a deep breath and nodded my head in agreement.

     "Yeah, I guess so." I sat down on my chair and started to observe the empty chair where Boss used to sit on. " I wanna take his place" Kuro followed my gaze and said " Y'know he was really close to father, right? I don't know how you can pull that off since he's gone" She's right. Now that Jude's gone, I took full responsibility. I was feeling a bit sick so I went to the bathroom. " If they come, just tell them I'm coming back soon. I mean, I wouldn't want to miss this, would I?"

KURO'S POV

     As he left, I strolled around his chair. I heard his phone ringing so I decided to check out who it was. ' So he named his most hated enemy Bastard 1?' I laughed. I picked up the phone and answered the phone. The voice sounded really familiar but I couldn't tell who it was since I heard other people talk over him.

     " Hey, Luciel, is that you? It's Jude." My eyes widened when I heard that name.    " Uh, hello? Who's this?" I cleared my throat before I began to speak. " This is, um, Kuro. Luciel isn't here right now. He went for a little walk outside." I said nervously. I had a feeling he frowned and he continued to speak. " Well, I tell that prick I'm coming back soon. In around, twenty four hours maybe? I'm not sure, but it'll be between tomorrow or three days. It depends how long the trip takes." I was shaking at the thought of another fight that was gonna happen if he ever comes back.

     Jude and Luciel never got on the right track, and they'd fight nearly every time they encountered each other. They hated each other when they were younger and would never get along. ' All you think about is killing and sex. That's all! Can't you be smart and think about the danm future for out organisation!'  ' Our organisation?! You're the one who took the crown off my head and claimed it yours! If I was in control, we'd be in a better position that we are in now!'

     It's been five months since Jude left. He said he needed some time alone and he needed to think about what we could do to make this place even better than it is now. He always mocked Luciel and called him ' The Sin of Lust' or, ' The Lucifer of Lust' which I think pissed him off to the max. Luciel came and saw that I had his phone. " Who called me?" he ran up to me and hugged me from behind. " Jude. He said that he's coming back tomorrow or in three days." I felt him tense up but then he laughed. " Well, he's decided to come back and bow down before me?" I could tell he switched to his ' King Cobra' state. " I can't wait to have your welcome back party, Jude"

.

.

.