TWELVE

NO ONE'S POV

        "That was too easy," said Luciel as he approached the two groups. "If those are their best guys yet, then that's just embarrassing." He stopped for a while so Kuro could catch up to him. Just as Kuro caught up with him, he wiped the blood off her cheeks. 

     " You got a little something on your cheek," she smiled shyly as he placed his hand on her face. " There we go!" He said cheerfully. " Thank you, Daddy!"Everyone gagged at their way of love. Saikai just sighed as if this wasn't the first time they've done this in front of them. " W....what even are they?" Myeon says gagging continuously. " That's Kurociel for you. I've seen this many times and disgustingly, I've gotten used to this bullshit." Jeon says as he looks down, and puts his hand on his forehead. 

     Out of nowhere, a huge rock was catapulted and was heading in the two groups' direction. There weren't just two. There was more. More and more came towards their direction. " Jin-Seo, Jeon, Rain, follow me. I've got a plan" Saikai says, as he runs past the bodies, and passed the two people, who successfully killed about fifty-six spies. They followed him and then crouched down, and covered their heads.

TAKEO'S POV

     As the four of them left, we were defenseless. Nobody was there to protect us. The only people that weren't occupied were Kuro and Luciel. I know for a fact that all of us didn't want to have them around us. Imagine disobeying them, or even disrupting them. We could end up like the pile of dead people that are in front of us right now. " If only Kai was here...." Y/N turned around and faced me. " About that, what even happened to Kai? Did he get shot or something?"   

     "No..... I....I think his hybrid was activated when he went in some room with Kuro. I have no idea what they were talking about, but it must've not been good."After having a conversation with them, something caught my eye. A bright light was glowing where Jin-Seo and the other guys were. They were standing in a circle a few seconds ago, but now all I see is a huge tornado of light. I don't know, whatever you call it. The two bastards started approaching us without us knowing. 

     " I heard you guys were talking about me, so what's up?" Kuro is standing right in front of my face now. " Ew, what the fuck? You smell awful! Back off bitch!" I just realized what I just said to someone that killed over fifty spies right in front of my eyes. Myeon then spoke up. " Aye, leave us alone we don't need you guys" Luciel, the biggest dickhead in the world, just laughed as if it was amusing. " Hey Kuro, no need to bother these 'Vicious vipers'! They're gonna end up killing us with their words if you keep associating with them. Let's leave these kids alone shall we?" Myeon was about to jump on Luciel, but I and Y/N stopped her from doing so before she ends up dying.

DVALLIN'S MINI LABORATORY/ DVALLIN'S POV     

     Kai woke up a few minutes after they left for battle. He didn't say a word. All he did was just stare at the ceiling. " Hey, you okay?" He sat up and started playing with his fingers. " I...I wanna see my sister again. I haven't seen her for such a long time...and I miss her." I know what he means. He wants to see Nari. Her whole personality changed and she lost parts of her memory. At this point, I didn't know what to do.

     "Well, can't you think of something then? She's really important to me and...ah fuck lemme just go and find her myself" As he tried to get out of bed, he stepped on a pedal that made the bed go up. He ended up falling backward onto his bed and it folded like a book. " Ah shit!! What the fuck did I step on!!" I just noticed that he just read my mind. He really is a hybrid but I don't know what he is yet.

     " I'll get her for you...just wait here." 

BATTLEGROUND/ LUCIEL'S POV  

     These kids could've made a good impression, but instead, it's like they're here to piss me off. Y/N hasn't been talking that much ever since the Ritual. And then you have her friend that can't stop talking about how annoying I am, and how much she hates everyone here except Jeon and she never stops talking about him. " Baby, are you okay? Is something bothering you?" I look at her, and I see the worry in her eyes. Sometimes I wonder how I was so lucky to know her and why she chose me.

     " I'm fine now. I was just...Is it okay for someone to lose the ability to talk after the Ritual? I've been thinking about it for a while and Y/N hasn't spoken as much, so I was just wondering," She thought for a while, and then looked up at me. " I don't think it's ever happened, why?" I tilted my head towards Y/N's direction. " Oh her... Don't tell me you're seeing someone else??" 

     I was startled to hear what she just said. " What?! Why would I? I don't see anyone else but you so there's no need to worry." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. " I'm just curious. Do you think father experienced something like this? Someone not being able to talk after the Ritual?" She stroked my hair, knowing I was stressed and I love it when she does that. It calms me down a bit and I'm glad she knows what helps me to calm down. " I bet he's been through a lot of issues in the past that includes people not being able to do something, like walking for example. Mistakes happen and if it has nothing to do with the R then it's fine okay?"

     A huge light broke the moment and I realized what it was. Jin-Seo, Rain, Jeon, and Saikai were doing something to destroy the asteroids that were flying across the sky. They could've asked for my help but I understand why they didn't need it. To be honest, I never knew they could make it work so quickly. The  Hikari Supaseru Tatsumaki (Light Supercell Tornado). A move that requires an intense amount of speed, but with Saikai and Rain as a Serpent, there is no doubt light would be needed.

     "Kaito, since these kids won't let us take care of them, take them somewhere safe," I yelled as the wind got stronger and stronger. " But where-" "Just take them somewhere safe okay! I don't care if it's back in the HQ. They're too weak to fight. Plus, if she stays here she's gonna die and Jeon will blame everything on me" I mumbled the last part because I knew I fI said it out loud, I'd get jumped on. I knew these guys were doing an okay job, so I decided to locate where these rocks were coming from.

     "Kuro, come with me. I think I have an idea where these guys are. And obviously, I need your help, so are you in?" She smiled and looked up at me. " Of course I will

DVALLIN'S MINI LABORATORY/ KAI'S POV

     It's been fifteen minutes since I was waiting for Dvallin to come back. He fixed the bed, thankfully. When the door opened, I sat up since I was lying down. Dvallin came in with a girl that had naturally brown hair. She hesitated before coming in and then I saw her face. She was a little scared to see me, but it was okay. " She's here. Nari, meet your brother Kai. He's been dying to see you"