─── ʺ𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 - 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀ʺ

[name] knew there was something scandalous going on with her current boyfriend, Reiner. It was often that after a long night covered in their own sweat that she would find an acrylic nail or false eyelash that clearly wasn't hers left in the bed. 

It wasn't the fact that he cheated that made [name]'s blood boil, but the fact that he had the audacity to do it in her home, in her room, in her sheets. Not to mention that either a) he doubted her intellect by making it so obvious or b) she had been sleeping with the biggest dumbass on earth.

You could only imagine the ass beating Reiner received when she came home early from a long day of studying for college midterms only to find her 'boyfriend' completely destroying some poor girl's back. 

Reiner now laid at his ex-girlfriend's feet, sobs of pain leaving from his lips. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic... [name] thought as she watched him with her lip turned up in slight disgust. How she thought this man would be a good lay, she had no clue.

"You're so pretty when you cry for me..." [name] said teasingly as she wiped a tear from the man's bruised face causing him to flinch. 

[name] now diverted her attention to the quite beautiful girl laying in her sheets, a gentle smile tugging at her features. The girl slightly cowered underneath the sheets, obviously believing that [name] would project her rage onto her. "I promise- I didn't know! He told me he was single-"

"Would you like to freshen up? It appears that he's done quite the number on you..." [name] said calmly, cutting off the girls rambling. The girl with silky blonde hair made a small sound of confusion, slightly tilting her head to the side causing [name] to let out a quiet chuckle.

"I said-" [name] began to walk closer to the girl, sitting on the side of the bed closest to her and taking her smooth hand into her own. "would you like to freshen up? Don't worry, I don't blame you" [name] said, brushing a strand of golden yellow hair from the girl's face.

In all honesty [name] could see exactly why Riener had slept with the blue-eyed girl, she too found it hard to take her eyes off of her. "What's your name, darling?" [name] questioned, slightly turning her head to the side as the beautiful mystery girl had done just moments earlier.

The pet name had caught the young woman off at first, setting off butterflies in her stomach, she hesitantly responded, her voice timid. "Historia..." she said, twiddling with her thumbs. "Historia... what a beautiful name" [name] mumbled to herself.

"Anyways... Historia... would you like for me to run you a hot bath?"