─── ʺ𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗑 𝗀𝗇! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗌ʺ

Porco Galliard had been madly in love with the commander's child since he joined the warrior cadets. Relationships between a marleyan and an eldian were looked down upon and [name] practically had suitors all lined up for them, Proco didn't stand a chance.

However, that didn't mean he wouldn't try. Everyday Porco would present [name] with a single rose, their favorite flower. Today (after receiving some encouraging words from Pieck) Porco decided to finally ask [name] out on a date.

♡⩩ ', ''

"I wanna spend some time with you" Porco brought up the subject as he walked next to [name]. "Just the two of us!" he quickly added with a goofy grin.

[name] looked up at him in amusement, "just the two of us?" they asked in a teasing tone. Porco nodded gleefully, offering them an entire bouquet of roses instead of just one. "Just the two of us, You and I" he confirmed. Though he was nervous he still gave her one of his most charming smiles.

[name] took the bouquet of roses from his hands with a teasing smile. "I guess it's a date then, lover boy," they said, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and walking away with a smile.

"Just the two of us" they mumbled under their breath, smelling the nice fragrance of the roses.

Porco watched their retreating form with wide eyes before doing a tiny victory jump, a silent "yes" leaving his lips.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: I originally posted this to my first account @levislovergirl