─── ʺ𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾ʺ

(( au! ))

Typically, [name] was not the type of girl to go around mating like a bunny in heat. Before starting her relationship with Eren [name] had only had sex once. It was extremely disappointing and when the male suddenly started moaning someone else's name she packed her things and left.

However, after dating Eren, all that had been on her mind was sex. It was addicting at this point but who could blame her? Eren was extremely good in bed, or on the kitchen counter, or the closet of a college party, or well, practically everywhere with enough space. The point was that Eren Yeager was extremely good at sex.

Although one thing that the two had never tried that Eren was looking forward to was car sex. So, when Eren found himself impatiently aroused by his girlfriend's short skirt with a teasing view of her panties Eren took the opportunity to try something new.

Which is how Eren ended up in the driver seat of his car with the seat leaned all the way back and his girlfriend riding him. 

[name] moaned as she continued to bounce up and down on his dick, one hand placed on his toned chest while the other held onto her one of her breast. "Oh fuck- Eren!" she moaned as she tilted her head back, her eyes closed in pure pleasure. 

Eren let out a small grunt as [name]'s pussy clenched around him. "You're so tight... we haven't fucked in a while," Eren said, his hands gripping onto her hips as he began to take control. Using his hands he brought her up and down while also thrusting into her at a fast paste.

He enjoyed the sound of her moans and whimpers as he fucked her, a smug smirk overcoming his features.

"Look at you, such a desperate slut for my cock. You like it when I fuck you like this, don't you?" he grunted as he angled himself to where he was hitting her g-spot just perfectly. All he received in response was a desperate moan.

Soon, both college students had their orgasm, Eren, for the first time cumming inside of his girlfriend since she had just started taking birth control. Both of them were a panting and sweating mess until light glimmers came up behind them, signaling the approach of another car.

Eren and [name] both rushed to put on their clothes. Eren looked into the rearview mirror to see who it was after putting on his shirt. He sighed, "It's your brother," Eren said, looking at [name] who was struggling to fix her hair and wipe away her smudged makeup.

Eren rolled down the window when Jean finally reached the car. "The hell do you want Jean?" Eren asked, obviously annoyed.

"I know she's in here with you. Let me see her, I've been looking for [name] all fucking day"

Eren rolled his eyes, leaning back a little so Jean had a clear view of [name]. Jean looked at his sister who seemed like she was okay although her hair was messed up. He just assumed that the two had been roughhousing again, completely oblivious to his sister's sex life.

[name] awkwardly waved with a forced closed-lip smile. "Hey, Jean... as you can see... I'm totally fine"

"I was just checking on you since you haven't been answering my calls," Jean said before dismissing himself, beginning to walk away. "Call me when you and Eren get back to the dorms!" Jean shouted back to her.

[name] thought for a while before her brows suddenly furrowed in confusion. Rolling down her own window she stuck out her head.

"Hey- wait- How did you even find me?!"