─── ʺ𝖺𝗈𝗍 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 - 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗍ʺ

[name] [last name] was quite honestly the angriest person anyone in the survey corps had ever meet. She had a short temper and often lashed out on her peers, although despite this she had loyalty like no other. 

There were many times that [name] had selflessly put her life on the line to protect others. No matter how bruised she had become in the crossfire [name] always found the time to swarm over her peers like a concerned and angry mom. 

Levi could even recall the time she angrily (but out of concern) pestered him to get some rest because of his poor sleeping habits. After giving her countless stable duties [name] realized he just wasn't going to listen and switched out his normal tea with sleeping tea.

As they had all learned, [name] was willing to take a bullet for each and every one of them. I suppose they didn't learn the true depth of those words until now. 

Her crimson blood stained both the flooring and her clothing. Blood still seeped past her bandages and it was clear that she wasn't going to make it. 

Sasha could only remember how fast it happened. One moment she, Connie, and Jean were teasing the angry girl despite her warnings of having heard something, and then the next [name] suddenly shoved her out of the way of an incoming bullet, stumbling to the ground as she took the vital hit instead.

Sasha could remember crumbling to her knees by her friend's bleeding body as she took what would most likely be her final words. "the moon tonight is beautiful, isn't it?..." [name] said weakly before closing her eyes.

After receiving the news of [name]'s condition both Armin and Mikasa rushed to be at her side. [name] had taken care of them and saved them countless of times. Despite her angry personality, they saw how deeply she really cared for each and every one of them.

When the door opened to reveal a shocked Connie what had happened was clear. "[name]... is dead," he said, a stray tear running down his cheek. 

Eren looked down, his hair casting over his face. "Connie. Did [name]... have any last words?" he questioned. "She said... the moon tonight is beautiful" Connie replied, his tears still streaming out of one eye.

Eren's eyes widened, a memory coming back to him. A pained laugh left from his lips, his shoulders shaking as he laughed. 

[name] and Eren sat under a large tree nearby the sleeping cabins. It was often that the two found themselves simply staring at the patterns of milky stars in the midnight sky. Of course, [name] had threatened Eren saying that if he told any of their peers in the 104th corps then she would kill him slowly and painfully.

"the moon tonight is beautiful, isn't it?..." [name] suddenly spoke, catching Eren off guard. [name] never spoke to him during the times they shared like this and he had never heard [name] talk so gently.

"huh?"

"My mother... she used to tell me that the saying 'the moon is beautiful, isn't it?' meant 'I love you' in a language foreign to us..." [name] said, a gentle smile tugging at her features.

"I've-  never seen you so... content," Eren said, completely ruining the mood.

"huh?! You tell anyone and I'll kill you, you damn nerd!" She yelled, punching him harshly in the side causing Eren to let out a yelp of pain.

Eren gritted his teeth together, a pained look overcoming his features as his eyes slightly widened. 

Truly, [name] did love and care for each and every one of them. Her love ran so deep that even a thousand bullets would not take away her resolve to protect and care for each and every one of them.