─── ʺ𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 - 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎ʺ

Crimson blood dripped from [name]'s mouth, coating her lips a deep scarlet red. Skin peeled away at the edges of the bullet wound in her forehead as blood spewed from it. Her eyes were still wide open yet they were empty and drained of life, she had died instantly after being shot.

Beside her, the body of her best friend lay. Sasha was still alive but blood still seeped through her wounds despite them being bandaged. Her last words before drifting out of consciousness were something about her and [name] eating meat. She had somehow gathered the strength to weakly grab [name]'s cold fingers despite being completely out of it.

Jean and Connie were kneeled down beside [name]'s head, their fist clenched as tortured sobs left their lips over the loss of a friend, if not two.

For Connie, the world had caved in as he mourned the death of [name] who was not only his friend but his lover as well. Connie and [name] had been dating since the cadet corps. Their personalities mixed together well, [name] was always caring, motherly, and had a great appetite (one of the reasons she and Sahsa got along so well) but she was also a little bit of a dunce and always got into trouble with Connie.

Their relationship started out with aimless flirting before Connie suddenly caught feelings, [name] not too far behind. Connie no longer knew how to approach the girl and always went into stuttering fits while trying to be cool in front of her, he always thought he embarrassed himself but [name] had found his efforts cute.

[name] ended up being the one to ask him out first and obviously, Connie agreed. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.

[name] had stayed beside Connie even when his mother was turned into a titan and the world caved in around him for the first time. Connie could remember the promise ring he gave to [name], a ring that he found in the rubble of his destroyed home which belonged to his mother.

Connie's eyes drifted to the ring that still sat on her finger. Gripping her hand tightly Connie mumbled something under his breath, "it's you..." part of the lyrics to a song [name] would always sing to him.

Sasha Blouse later died, meaning that Connie not only lost his lover, [name] Yeager but his very close friend as well. It truly felt as if the world had caved in on him yet again. Except this time y/n wasn't by his side.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: I originally posted this to my first account @levislovergirl