Part 2

Present day

Your POV

"Welcome to the 50 year valley tournament." The announcers calls out. I let out a chuckle. Even though I was not competing I still got to keep my title till I returned. I have been training non stop and I came to scope out my competition for next year. (Well training as much as I was aloud/could) As I was in thought I accidentally bump in someone. "I'm so sorry" "No no i should have been watching were I was going" I say. "I Robby. Robby Keene. What's your name" " you will find out soon" I walk away getting ready for my speech.

"I would like to welcome you all to the 50 year championship and all of our dojo's. Sadly our champion could not be competing this year because of a injury last year in a car accident. Next year she will be competing. Give it up for our 5 year champion Y/n y/l/n." The crowd goes wild cheering as I walk up to the mates "Thank you everyone. Sadly I can't be competing. But I will be coming back next year to keep my championship name. I remember my first fight and I was so scared and to this day I still am and I'm a 5 year champion" the crowd chuckles. "I don't know we're I would be with out my sensei sadly he pasted away the day before my tournament and his dying wishes where form my to with the finals. And I did. I pushed myself to my limits in that tournament just to win. And since now that I'm coming back, trust me when I say no one will fight harder than me no one will train harder and no one will that that champion ship name from me. So now let's get on with the tournament." The crowd roars with excitement as I walk off.

"Hi I'm Daniel LaRusso. I was a champion at one point. I wanted to congratulate you on your five year streak." "Thank you it's an honour to meet you." " Would you like to sit with us" " sorry no I was going to walk around and see my competition for next year." "I guess see you around." He said as I wave good bye. "Good luck Robby" " god you scared me and thank you. So you are a champion." "Not just any champion. 5 time champion." I say smirking as he chuckles.

I decided that I would watch his first fight. I mean I might go against him next year.

Time to get started

————————————————————————
Who do you think the sensei is?
A/n so what do you think.
Pls give me ideas