Part 10

Today was just going to be a simple day. A full of my regular work out. My work out plan was simple,

- Wake up at 5:00

- Go for a run 5:30 to 6:00

- Then breakfast

Normally it would be more complex than this but I was training with robby and sam today. We were finally able to do the wheel with three people. Took us a lot of time an practice, mostly because the balance thing we use is so small.

At the dojo

"I don't know if we will ever use this in a fight, but... if we are ever forced into a dance battle, we're set." Robby says. Sam and I laugh as we finish of the wheel.  As I almost falling Robby catch's me. I could feel a small blush creeping up on my cheeks, I just hoped he didn't notice. "Thank you."

"Uh, hey, are we doing shirts versus skins" Demetri asked us. Not going to lie this kid was dumb. Very. Very. Dumb.

"Cause I prefer to be a shirt. Not saying you have to be a skin. Unless you want to. I support your right to choose." The kid rambled on as sam and I looked at each other. LaRusso called demetri over thanksgiving god. Then we went back to doing the wheel.

"Hey, what are you guys doing today?" I ask. "Nothing." They reply. "Ok, so, do you want to go to the mall with me. I have money to spend on random things and stuff I don't need." "Ya, sure I will come but... you have to buy me food." Robby says. "Fine. I will use the 20$ you gave me for that. What about you sam?" "Ya sure. Why not."
(Also demetri comes with you.)

Later at the mall

"Sweet man bun." Sam and I laugh at robby's driver's license. "I told you it was a bad, no my bad, horrible picture." Robby says. "You know if we were friends at that time, we could have warned you this was a fad." Sam says. I was still laughing. "Yeah, well, I'm stuck with it for 5 years, so no biggie, right?" "wait" I grab the license out of her hand. "Robert Swayze Keene?" "My mom was a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. He was an actor in the 80s."   "Yeah, like I haven't seen, dirty dancing, like, a hundred times." I say. "same" sam says. "My mom made me watch it all the time." He says. "Made you" sam and I ask. "ok. Maybe I liked it, a little." Sam and I laugh.

"I'm more partial to his performance in Donnie darko. Interesting movie. Time travel logic left a lot to be desired." Demetri says coming to sit down with us. "Wait. Is today Wednesday?" Ya we all say. "The new issue of dungeon lord came out.  Do you guys want anything from the comic book store? Save my chicken!" Demetri says running off.

"Y/n he said not to throw away his chicken." "You're right he did. But I'm eating it. I'm still hungry." They laugh at me. "So what are we doing now." I ask. "We could go walk around." Robby says. "Ya that works."

We walk around for a couple minutes then we see Demetri running away from hawk and some other people. Great trouble is about to start, I think to myself.

"We better help him" I say. "Ya lets go." Sam and robby says.

I jump in and do a flip around I guys neck making him fall to the floor. "Get back." I tell Demetri. "You guys need to back off" sam says. "I don't want to have to hit a couple of girls." "You wouldn't stand a chance. Especially since one of then is a five time champ and the other is pretty bad ass." Robby say. "5 against 4?  More like three and a half." Hawk says. Then all hell breaks loose.

I take on one of the bigger guy until hawk says "she's all mine." "Try me" I snap back at the kid. I hawk and I go at it as robby and sam take on the other 4. I kick him in the face and then go. Back to helping my friends out.

I flip a guy over my back

I knee a kid in the gut as he falls to the floor

I then sweep kick a kid t the floor

Hawk then try to kick me but elbows me in the back of the head as I grunt. He is going to pay I thought.

The other 4 kids are on the floor as hawk and I still fight. He pushes me to a table. "Y/N" robby calls out, I turn back and kick hawk in the face as he falls to the floor. Whoos and ahhh fill the room.  Was I proud of what I did yes, was I going to get in trouble most likely.

Robby come over to hug me as does sam. "So, is that what hard core y/n fighting looks like?" They ask. "No, that is don't mess with me or you will almost die y/n fighting." I say as they laugh. "Also Demetri I ate your chicken. But before you say anything. We saved your life and the chicken was my before hand reward." I say. They just laugh as we walk out.

Back at the LaRusso's

"It was like back at the pond. You went left" "then you went right." "Yeah." "And I cant believe how high you got off that table." "Y/n that kick was so clean." "It was so clean" we talked about the fight.

"Hey. Hey, mom told me what happened. You guys ok?" Mr. LaRusso asks us. "Yeah. Yeah, dad,  we are fine." Sam says. "all right, good. Good. What happened?" "Well, they were going to hurt Demetri. We had to do something. Are you mad at us?" Sam asks. I have a guilty look on my face because I was the one to strike.

"What? No, I'm not made." I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm proud of you guys. Karate isn't only self-defence. It's about protecting others. Just don't give me a heart attack like that ever again. Just  'cause we train to fight does not mean I ever want to see you I a fight. And you... I'm glad you're part of this family. You too y/n" mr. LaRusso says as robby and I smile. As soon as he leaves we go back to talking about the fight.

"Hey y/n want to stay over?" Sam asks me. "Why not? Mom is on a business trip. So sure."

Later that night

"Still up, too, huh?" Robbys sweet voice fills the room. "To much adrenaline. Normally this only happens after big fight or the championship." I say. As Sam and I sit by the fire. "Do you want a s'more?" Sam asks robby. "I never say no to free marshmallows." He says. I chuckle as that was exactly what I say earlier. Then he comes to sit besides me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you making a s'more with a peanut butter cup?" "She calls them "sam-mores. She thinks she is a genius. But don't hate it, till you try it." I say.

"I'm going to get more marshmallows." Sam calls out. "Ohh! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He pulls out his marshmallow that's on fire as we blow it out.

We start to lean in

Then Sam comes back with more marshmallows, as we pull away. Things are going to awkward now I think to myself.

The next morning at the dojo

Robby, sam and I walk in to the dojo "what the fuck? I am going to kill those little bitch cobra kai's." I say as I crack my knuckles. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. "We will get them back y/n. Just don't go around killing them." "Fine. I will try not to kill them... but I make no promises." Then robby pulls me into a hug. Why did he smell so good I thought to myself.

I walk into the dojo to find mr. LaRusso looking at were the metal of honour used to be. My hands curl into fist. "They even took mr. miyagi's Medal of Honor. I felt tears start to fall as robby pulls me into a hug. It's going to be ok he told me. Dad sam calls out. Then we see the banana car spray painted with the words cobra Kai never dies.

All of a sudden mr. LaRusso gets in the car. This means war I thought to myself.

==================================================================================

so close
They could of kissed
But they didnt