Part 5

We throw of the tarps to the cars. "Something tells me there is going to be a can of was in our future." Robby says. I couldn't help but laugh. "We have plenty to do before that." I smirk Mr. LaRusso was just like Mr. Miyagi.

"Robby go paint the house side strokes and Y/n come help me move some things since you know this dojo" Mr. LaRusso calls out "have fun Robby and don't injure the other arm. I will need some one to spar with." I laugh out.

I start to help move the punching bag from the hook and a big swarm of dust flys into face, as Robby chuckles. "I'm glad someone finds that funny."  "I sure did" i roll my eyes making him laugh even more as i help Mr. LaRusso.

I go to help Mr. LaRusso fix the fence as Robby sands the floor. Man he looks good i thought to myself, turning back to help Mr. LaRusso. Then we have to start to paint again this was always the longest part. I remember it taking me almost till dinner to finish. I chuckled to myself at the memory. "What's so funny y/n"  i shook my head. "Nothing. I had to do this when i was like 5 or so to help. He said it would help with my form and man was he right."  After we had to move the bonsai trees on the flooding circle in the water. "Come on it needs to be perfectly balanced"

I walk over to help Mr. LaRusso as Robby picks up the drum like thing. "Be careful that drum saved my life." As he puts it down "Sorry I didn't know." I laugh knowing that its just a drum and watch to see what happens next. "It's just a toy. But then again everything in Miyagi-Do is what it seems."

Robby soon walks over to me. "That's the Medal of honour. The highest award in the U.S military." I state. "I didn't know Mr. Myagai was a war hero." "Yes he was." As he gets up to walk. "I guesstimate it wasn't all bonsais and kata. What are these." "I'm glad you asked these are the rules of Miyagi-Do karate. First rule karate is for defence only" Mr. LaRusso says. "Second rule Miyagi-Do karate learn the first rule. It really is all about that first rule." I say laughing a little. "I guess Mr. Miyagi would make an exception for cobra kai. I mean when my dad finds what we are up to, he's not going to know what hit him." Robby says smiling a he walks away. Then i mental face palm myself. He is s stupid some times.

Time skip to the next day.

Today i decide to go for a skate today as my skate board as been in the closet for a long time. Then i grab my sunglasses and I decide to go check out the cobra kai dojo because why not. Plus i also had to go help out Mr. LaRusso.

I hope of my skate board to see what is happening.

"Hey its the champs" 1 dude says. So I don't fight in one season and everyone forgets me. Just for that lets try to get under there skin. Evil laugh "Hey move it mouth breather move it." I think the guy named hawk said. "I'll get the for you." Some random dude says. "So you want to be cobra kai's? Huh." As he throws a fake punch. I push past them hitting them in the shoulders. "Move it!" I call out. "Hey. Look who your taking to." Hawk calls out. "I don't know. A nobody." Small whoos fill the crowd. "We are the valleys champs. Give us some respect." "We'll that's just sad to me." I say as remove my sunglasses. "I'm a 5 time champion. So winning 1 does not mean shit to me. Now for the last time move it." Then the crowd laughs at my comments as they finally move. "What so funny" hawk yells as I skate away smirking.