Part 9

We are all hanging out at the dojo as i am looking crazy shit, Sam I stretching and Robby is going at the punching bag.

"Maybe we should take a video of use sparing, and post it on instagram." Robby says. "Everyone saw us at valley fest. No one cared." Sam says. I mean she is right. I think I should of done my own show. Show them my gymnastics and karate skills. That would be dope i thought to myself. "You know what the problem is? Miyagi-Do is all about defence." "Defence wins championships. Right y/n." "Ya but i like to put on a show. I do tricks and sometimes throw punches and kicks first or even strike first. I don't mean to sound like the cobras though." I say. "Yeah, like y/n said. People show up for the offence. That why cobra Kia is more popular. All right? We need to show them that we can fight too." Robby says. "So, what are we exactly supposed to do? Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" Sam asked. "I mean its not the worst idea." I say. Robby jut laughs at me. "It's a terrible idea." Sam says. Sam walks out to talk to he dad.

"Robby, y/n" "WHATTTTTTT" I call out. "Come on we are going for a drive." Sam says. "FINEEEE. Robby help me up." I shout out. "Fine. You can be so dramatic sometimes." Robby says. "ya, but you love that about me." I say. He just laughs.

On the drive.

"I still don't understand, how going to the beach will help us get students." Robby says. "It's not the students that I'm after. It's the parents." LaRusso says. "So you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Sam asked. "No I'm counting on parents doing what ever it take to protect there kids. Look i have tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work nothing will."

Finally at the beach I thought to myself.

Robbys POV.

"You all right." Y/n ask. "Ya, i just... kind of used to work here." i say. "Ok well come on." As she drags me to go with her.

I find y/n siting there sun bathing man she looks cute i thought. I couldn't help but look. "This seat taken?" i ask. "Nope saved it just for you." She says. I just chuckle. Then i see her and Sam staring at some girls. "What's going on" "one of my friends is over there." Y/n says "it's Aisha. We haven't spoken since everything that went down at valley fest. I feel like we should clear the air, but at the same time, i'm still pissed at them for ruining our performance." Sam says. "You should go talk to them. Worst case, if a fight breaks out, we could record it." I say. "Who knows, maybe i'll come back with a new Miyagi-Do student." sam says. "Robby could you watch our stuff, i want to go see a friend." y/n asked me. "Sure." "Thank you." She kisses me on the cheek to run up to sam.

Back to your POV.

"So Robby actually moved into our house." Sam says. "Your parents let that happen." I ask. "Well, there's nothing going on. We are just friends. Plus i think he like, y/n." Sam says as i almost choke on my drink. "Your crazy." I say. "Hey. OMG Y/N I haven't seen you in forever." Tory calls out. I hug her. "Also we will catch up later. Look what i got." I just laugh. "Where did you get that." Aisha asked Tory. Of course she did that. We did that a lot when i first met her. I was fun as long as you didn't get spotted.

"I swiped it from the bar." She says. "Oh, relax. All the adults are getting wasted. No ones going to notice if we have a little fun." "Ya should put that back. You'll get in big trouble." "And you are?" Tory asked. "Sam this is Tory. Tory this is sam. And y/n and Tory all ready know each other. "Also sam, That's if you get caught." I say. "Come on. Like any one is going to miss me bottle of vodka. I could swipe half the silverware in this place before any one could notice. if i wanted to." Tory says. "You shouldn't steal anything." "What are you, a nun?" I just chuckle at the comment. "Come on are we going to drink or not?" Tory ask. "Why not" i say "yes just like old times." As we high five. "Ok fine. One drink." Aisha finally caves. "Thats my girl" Tory says as we walk away. "I will see you later sam." I call out.