Part 24

Robby pov.

I wake up to go put my stuff away from staying at y/n uncles dojo and then i hear the sounds of someone grunting and fighting, i stop to go see what was going on. I walk out to see y/n blindfolded and fighting her uncle. Some how she was actually winning. But i didn't know if her uncle was even trying. She seemed so focus, them before i knew it she had kreese in a choke hold. "Ok, ok. You got me!!!" He cried out. I chuckle, now knowing that my girlfriend was that strong. "Thats the fifth time. Are you even trying." She asks. He laughs, "yes y/n. I am trying." Then he looks over to me.

"He rises. Y/n we can take a break now." He says. "Ok old man. Tried of losing." She says. Then she takes off her blindfolded. "Hey, robby." She says walking over to kiss me. "Hey, y/n," i say smiling.

"Sorry you had to sleep on the floor." Kreese says. "It's ok. I have slept in rougher places." "Likewise." He says. "if you want some coffee, its not great, but its hot." Y/n says looking up at me. "I'm good. Thanks for letting me crash here. It was just for the night." I say. "You can stay as long as you like." "Plus, my offer still stands." My girlfriend says looking up at me. "Come here. Maybe you'll learn something." Y/n says taking me to a dummy.

"This is called the cobra strike. It consists of two moves, the lunge and the bite." Y/n says getting into her stance.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hawk calls out. Oh shit forgot about these ass hats. "Hold on there." Kreese says. "Mr. Keene is our guest." I look over at tory who just nods. I think she will let me off the hook because y/n and her are like sisters. Then i see y/n look at hawk like she will kill him

Y/n pov.

"He's not one of us." Hawk says. "With the all valley back on, we need as much strength as we can get." My uncle says. "Plus, you will still need to take down me because i fight for myself and only myself" i say. Hawk rolls his eyes. "Yeah, well, we don't need him. He put Miguel in the hospital. He's an enemy." I stand up getting in his face. "Say that again. I dare you." My uncle then pulls me back. "Y/n watch it. You know when i was overseas, it was hard to tell who was the enemy." Great no this story again. Ahhh, i think to myself. "A defenceless local one minute and then they would pull a knife on you throat the next. But you know what I learned?" "What's that?" Hawk asks. "The enemy of you enemy is your friend." Uncle kreese say taking a sip of his coffee.

Robby pov.

I sit there packing up and then tory walks in. "Quitting already?" Tory asks. "Never joined in the first place." I say. "I don't belong here." I say then going back to packing. "Oh, so you're running away?" She asks. "That worked out well for you last time." "I'm not running away."

"I hated you for what happened to Miguel, you know. I hated sam LaRusso. I hated everyone. I hated myself the most. I didnt have the luxury of running away. Y/n and sensei kreese taught me that if you take all that hate...and you channel it..." tory says as she starts to kick and punch the punching bag. "It makes you stronger. And it feels good." She say after one more kick. then i go back to packing

"You know, when y/n found out that you ran away then got sent to jail..." I stoped packing at the name of my girlfriend "she broke. She wouldn't talk. Wouldn't even smile." Tory says. I look at her. "She got a call from sam telling her what happened. Then, i had to rush over to help. She was lost. We went on a run and she told me everything. She sayed that she would do anything for you. I beg you dont do that again to her. Please. I know i come off real bitchy and mean... but when it comes to y/n,... who is like a sister to me... i dont want to see her broken again." Tory says, almost crying. I use nod.

"Listen, a bunch of us are getting together after class. You should come. Or you can run away again and brake y/n's heart again. Your chose." Tory says a she walks out of the room. I had a lot to think about now. What tory said was that true.

y/n pov.

"Ok, we've one shot at this. Quick, in and out, we'll be good." I say looking around at everyone. "You know what we have to do?" Hawk asks kyler. "Hell yeah." He says. "Someone took there sweet ass time." Tory says, i look around to see robby. "You invited him?" Hawk ask tory. "I did." Tory says. "Why? You have a problem with that?" I ask hawk. I wasnt kidding what i said at the dojo. I would kill his ass if he talked about my boyfriend like that.

"Here you go Keene." Kyler says handing him a beer. "I'm good." Robby says. "What, you cant handle a sip of beer?" hawk ask. I look at him as i crack my knuckles. "No, i just dont need a beer to pretend I'm cool." Robby says. "You think that's funny." Hawk says getting closer. "Eli, lay a hand on him and i brake your hand. I wasn't kidding about that in the dojo." I say in a bitter ass tone. Then tory grabs onto hawk and i. "Hey. All right. Let's get going." Tory calls out.

We all start go go though the fence. "If you dont want to do this you dont have to." I say to robby as the others run ahead. "Also dont worry, it's not going to violate your probation. You got out of juvie. Not sing sing." I say. "No, it is i have never seen this side of you. Also, are you resorting to peer pressure" my boyfriend asks. "Yeah, its kinda my thing when i font have the sweet act on. It all for the camera." I say as i go under the fence.

"What are we doing here?" Robby asks. "We're just gonna get Sensei Kreese a present." Hawk says smiling. "A cobra?" He ask but then he answers his own question, "Of course." Suddenly one of the guys comes in. "Guys we have to leave, Now." he says urgently. Hawk, Tory and the rest leave and I stand there. "Y/n! Hurry up!" Robby tells me. "Wait." I says smirking and he stands besides me. "Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" i ask him smirking too now. "Hmm." he says nodding and looking at me.

"I grab it, and you put it in the bag." I tell Robby and he nods. "1," I say and he opens the little cage "2," I gulp. I can't believe I'm about to do this. "3," I say and catch the cobra. "OK. The bag, now Robby!" I say urgently he nods remembering what he was supposed to do and grabs the bag. I drop the cobra inside the bag and he closes it. "Now we just have to hope it won't suffocate." i say laughing.

"And we have to get out of here without getting caught." he says and I remember the guards outside. "OK. I got this." I say smiling and then he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I tangle my arms around his neck and we kiss. "Go through the back door." I say and he nods. Just as he arrives by the door he turns around to look at me and I say, "Go! I'll meet you outside in a minute." I say. "OK." he nods and walks away. I start to dump liquids on the ground. I join Robby and the others who are looking at what's inside Robby's bag and then they all turn around to see me.

"What happened?" Robby asks me. "Let's just say the security, is gonna be busy for a little while." I say smirking proudly. Robby chuckles and then hugs me tightly to only kiss me after. "let's give the snake to your sensei and my uncle." I say as Robby has his hand around my shoulders. "Lets go." Tory says smiling proudly. We start walking away and I notice Hawk looking at Robby weirdly. "I think Hawk's jealous." I whisper in Robby's ear. "I bet ya he is. You had the balls to actually take the Cobra in your hands." he says and then we kiss while walking.

At the dojo

"Great job guys!!!" My uncle says. He gives us some little speak but am i paying attention. HELL NO!!! I am on my phone doing my own shit. Then tory walks out looking mad. Great what did you do now uncle kreese.
==================================================================================

Ok so there will be one more chapter.
I am so sorry
But when season 4 comes out
I will continue this book
The next book will be a riverdale story
Jughead x reader
If you are interested
Again I can't thank you enough
🥰