Part 17

The next morning

I woke up I was a little sore, I felt like the day would be a little more normal. I walk down the stairs. I knew my mom would be out, we where still trying to clear my name. It was going good you could say.

Then I see a note on the counter, I pick it up.

Hey y/n

Sorry I'm out again. There is a lot of crap going on with all that went down at school. I left your work out binder and other things that you might need. I know that you are going through a lot and I'm sorry that I couldn't be here for you. I will be home later tonight

P.s, if you want go check out cobra kai, and check out your uncles offer.
Love, mom.

Of course she wants me to go check out my uncles offer. I think I should but... I don't think I will join. I like to fight for my own behalf. Plus, I want to take down both cobra kai and the miyagi-do's. I have nothing against mr. miyagi, he was the one that got me into this and I will still fight in his honour.

I start to get ready for the rest of the day. Like normal I go an a 10k run.  I start my run. This run my head was clear and I was happy, well as happy as I could be. Then I feel my phone go off. What could someone want now. No caller ID. Interesting I think to myself.

"Hello, this is y/n. How can I help you?" I ask. "Hey, y/n." "What do you want LaRusso? I'm not I'm the mood to talk, after what happened." I say bitterly. "Look, I am sorry." I scoff. "We are just trying to find robby. Please, do you know where he is?" He asks. "I'm not going to help you. This is all you fault, robby wouldn't be on the run if it wasn't for your rival with Johnny. I thought you would be a good sensei... turns out you are more like cobra kai. Now I have to go, I'm on a run." Then I hang up. Look I was a little harsh, but I was right. I wasn't ok with what he did.

I finish up the run and go home. I got cleaned up and started to do a little bit of basic karate and meditation. I feel a hand on my shoulder and flip them over my shoulder and pin then down. "Is that what you do to your own uncle." He calls out, I help him up. "Well, you of all people know not to do that, unless you want to get flipped to the ground." I say. "Ok, I'm sorry. I thought that you and I could have a talk. I have a couple questions for you and I was hoping that we could talk." He say. "Fine."

"Why would you want to talk to me? I took down most of you students with ease." I say.  "Well, you are the 5 time valley champion and I was hoping we could work together." "Ya, no. Cobra kai was what got me into this and it sure in hell to getting me out of it. I will be fighting on my own behalf and will not be helping you win." I say. "You don't have to help me win. I was hoping that you could help teach my students. I could make you an accord." My uncle says. {an accord is like an agreement between two people} "what do you have to offer." I ask. "Well, you help train my guys and in return I will let you win in the tournament." He says. To be honest I would take that up but I want to because of my skill and not because some one let me win. "Sorry, that will not be working for me. I want to win with my strengths and not your pity help, but I will help you take down LaRusso and johnny. They are the reason that robby is on the run ad why tory is expelled and why the valley championships might be canceled. I haven't fought in that tournament in a year and I will not be sitting on my ass for a second year." I say. "Well, what are you going to do?" He asks almost knowing the answer.

"I will help train and teach your students but... in the tournament you have to fight fair and I want to put a little show on. I will not show my true colours there and you will not tell them about this. I want to win and I will do anything in my power to do that, even if it means taking down my friends." I say in a bitter tone. "Well, ok. I guess I will see you at the dojo later today." He smiles and walks off.