Part 21

"Come on, kid. We are going to find fresh meat." My uncle says as he pulls me into the car. "Why are we doing this?" I ask. "Well, after the fight we need new recruits. So, we are going to go find so."

Let's just say that after an hour of taking to people the agreed to join. That I good I guess.

"Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass." Mitch says to me. At the dojo all every one was talking about was the fight that went down at the laser tag place. I'm jus glad I wasn't there. "I took care of Chris. Oh, and hawk got the drop on that Demetri kid and broke his arm. Cold blooded. No mercy that's what I'm talking about." The kid kept on talking. You could tell that hawk was uncomfortable, him and Demetri used to be best friends.

"You know I didn't actually think that you where going to do it." Torys says to hawk. "Ya, well, they got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." He says back. "You still haven't seen him yet have you?" I say to tory. "I don't want to talk about it." Tory says.

Then the door opens and we see fresh meat walk in. "Class." My uncle says. "Welcome our new students." Hawk then walks up to my uncle and I.  "Sensei, I don't think these guy are cobra kai material." He says. "Weren't you the one that said that we needed new recruits?" My uncle reply's. "Well, yeah. But... look, I know some of these guys and there're..." "natural athletes." Uncle kreese says cutting him off. "Which is exactly what is missing in our dojo." Uncle continues. "Y/n, lead warm up." He tells me. "Everyone, fall in." I call out.

"Joining cobra kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo." I say. "Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." My uncle says.

"Class, prepare for combat." I call out. "Holy shit! I remember you. Your that kid with the lip." He says to hawk. "I thought he moved." "Oh, shit your right. The haircut kind of distracts you from it." Then I step in. "How about you shut the hell up or I will give you a I cut there too?" I say. They look at me like I'm crazy. "All right class. Let the games begin." My uncle calls out.  I hand the flags to hawk and give him the beet there asses look.

Then we begin, kyler fights some kid and takes his spot and it was a ver boring fight. It took 2 seconds and it wasn't even clean. These little fights last some good time. Try takes down a girl, very clean and very nice. It was a joy to watch, to say non of the least.

Then my uncle made me fight a kid. "Ok, so one of you lucky souls get to fight the champion." My uncle says. Everyone starts t move the gazes away. Then my uncle ends up to chose kyler. "Kyler, you are the soul." "What? She is going to kick my ass." He says. "I'm flattered but, I have to use a blindfold." I say. "I want to check an see if that work and you cant see." He then grabs it from my hand. "Happy?" I ask as I put on the blindfolded. "Hey, hawk. Do me a favour. Record this. I love having videos of me kicking a kids ass." I say then hand him my phone. "Your cocky aren't you" kyler asks. "Ya, very." I reply.

"Ok, fighting stances. Ready. Fight." My uncle calls out.

Hawks pov.

It's was crazy she was actually fighting blindfolded. "Ok, fighting stances. Ready. Fight." Then she throws the first punch hitting him in the face. He looked so mad. Then he throws a punch and she bocks it with ease. Ten there is a kick flying to his head. Then knocks him on the ground. He gats back only to be kicked in the gut by her. She kicks him in the face making him stay down. Everyone looks so scared. Tory is just smiling and chuckling at he antics.

Y/n pov.

After the little fight I takeoff the blindfolded and see a very angry kyler. "What's wrong? Lose to a girl?" I ask in a sweet little voice. 

"Damn, girl. Did you see that?" Some kid said. "You." My uncle pointed. "All right. Who am I taking down next?" He said jumping around in a circle. "He's mine!!!" Hawk called out and throwing his shirt to the side. "All right, lets see if I can fix that lip of yours." He said. My uncle then tells Te fags man to put the flags down. Shit, this was a real fight.  He was doing this for blood.

Let's just say that the fight lasted for 5 seconds and then hawk started to punch him in the face. Then, by the end of it his knuckles were covered in blood and the kids face was messed up. Kyler looked like he was going to shit his pants. It was awesome. I think they will have a matching lip now. Hahaha.

Robby pov.

"Hey, Keene. You have a visitor." An officer calls out. Who could it be this time?

I walk in and to see my girlfriend sitting down. I just smile, I walk down to sit wth her. "So, how have you been?" She asks. "I... I have been good. Wha about you?" I ask. "Well, ok I guess. A lot of shit has been happening. I will tell you when you get out. Also, I'm getting a motorcycle." She says quite happily. "That's cool. Will I get to ride it with you?" I ask. "Sure... when you get out... I... could pick you up and... take you for a ride?" I say. "I would love that... I hope you don't mind me asking... but could you pick me up after my jail time?" I ask unsure what she would say. "Of course."

"You time is up Keene." An officer says. "I have to go." I say. "I miss you already. I love you robby Keene. Don't ever forget that." She say with tears in her eyes. "I love you too y/n y/l//n." I say walking out.

============================================================

Thank you all so much for 2k reads

I love you all so much

Thank you, thank you, thank you

🥰