Part 25

Y/n pov.

I was sitting in the dojo for sometime as my uncle was talking to is golden three. I started to get a couple messages from sam about miyagi-do and what ever johnny is calling his new dojo are now working together. What ever i think to myself.

"Uncle kreese, I'm going to go help a couple friends out to night. i will see you tomorrow." I say. "Ok, kid. Be safe." He calls out. "I will try." I say as i give robby a quick kiss. "Love you." I say to robby. "I love you too." He says giving me another kiss. Then i hear hawk gag at us. "What ever hawk. See you bitchs tomorrow." I call out as I raise the finger. I hear robby and my uncle laugh, then bring a smirk to my face.

I put on my helmet and drive of to sams. I call her as i ride. {there is such thing as a Bluetooth helmet}. "Hey sam, what did you need?" I ask her. "I will tell you later. Are you on you way to my house?" She asks. "Yep." I say popping the p. "I'm almost there." Then i hang up.

I run up to there door and bang on it shouting "this is a robbery. Give me all you money!!!" The Sam comes to the door. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." She says giving me a hug. "So, why. Am. I. Here." I say clapping my hands. "Well, i told you that the dojo's are making an alliance and what not. I was wondering if you wanted t help up?" Sam asks. I knew my uncle would kill me if he found out that i was helping them... but what ever i work work for myself and only myself.

"Hey, bitchs. How are you?" I ask. Everyone just nods. "Y/n that's not why w are hear. Ok, i dont know how to say this any plainer but... eagle fang and miyagi-do need to work together." I just burst out laughing then sam looks at me annoyed. "Wait... you are serious?" I ask still removing from the laugh. She nods her head. O shit i say under my breath.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it would never work." Chris says. I mean he is right. Everyone hate each other and what not. "I was in cobra kai. There style mixes with ours like..." "oil and vinegar?" A kid says. I really need to lear everyone's name i think to myself. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Chris says. What the hell are these references, i feel old.

"They were friends, dipshit." Some other kid says. "Not at WrestelMania 3, penis breath." Chris says not even looking at him. "Ok, you cant call me penis breath. Only the can call me penis breath." Th kid says. "Why are you even ok with anyone calling you penis breath?" I ask. "You know wha screw this. Come on, lets go." penis breath says grabbing a younger kid.

"Hey, pussies!!!" Demetri calls out, oh shit is getting real. Where. Is. My. Popcorn. "This is exactly what those assholes at cobra kai want. Since you were one of them you are an asshole too. So are you." Demetri says pointing at the kids that were in cobra kai. Well what about me. I am teaching half of these assholes there and man the all fucking suck.

"Well, so was i. Well, i wanted to be one. But now cobra kia is the worst collection of assholes in the valley." Well again what about me. "Run by the king of assholes." Hey that's my uncle watch it. "So if by merging with eagle fang... which by the way, ver weird name." "Not the point but keep going" i say.

"Right. Can keep us all from getting sit on anymore, then we all would be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for saying all the "assholes." I usually take pride into what i say, and my grandiloquence, but... its an emotional time." Demetri says finishing his speak on this shit. Then all the kids look at each other and go sit back down. "Now, where do we start?" Demetri asks us.

"Actually... I have something to tell you." I say a little nervous. "Kreese, john kreese is my uncle. I also have been working there. I dont teach or anything. It was just a way i could reconnect to him... but now he is going freaking crazy and i think i will be leaving there soon. Plus with the all valley back on i have to go back to my ow training and what not..." then sam cuts off my rambling. "Wait what." She asks. "Don't worry its not that bad. If it get out of hand i will take him down. And before you ask i can take kreese down blindfolded. I have a video as prof. Also i do. Not. Work. For. Him. I work foe myself and i fight for myself." I say.