Part 14

Robbys pov looks like – example

Sams pov looks like – example

Your pov looks like - example

==================================================================================

"So, you ready to tell the rest of the world about us?" I ask "wait." he pulls me in to a kiss. "Now I am." He reply's.

"I didn't mean to bother you" a woman says. She seemed to be crying. "Hey, hey. It's ok." Amanda says. "Mom?" Robby say. What is going on here, I think to myself. "Hey, I will let you talk to her. I will be in your room if you need me." I say before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Then I walk off.

What was going on, I think to myself. I'm going to call tory. I need some one to talk to.

Sams pov.
I was on call with moon talking to her about the skating problem with tory. "Then i got kicked out of the roller rink." I explain. "I cant believe she would so that to you. I'm so sorry." "I just don't understand what Miguel sees in her. I don't even know why y/n is best friends with her." "Well, at least you both have moved on, right?" Moon say. No I really didn't move on. I still liked him, but I cant cant do shit now. "Yeah. We both have moved on." "Hey, why don't you come over later? My mom's out of town. You can bring your karate friends. " she says. "You are throwing a party?" "Yeah. It should be wild." "Ok. I will text you later. I got to go."

Your pov.

"Hey I got to go tory. Ya, I might go to the party. Ok, love you too." I say. "Who was that?" "That was tory. Her and I were just talking. Hey you ok? You don't have to tell me if you don't want." I say. "Ya. I'm fine. My my mom is going to rehab. I don't know how long and when she will come back. She said that I could stay here or with my father." He says with a couple tears falling. "Hey, come here. Everything is going to be ok. I promise. You could also stay with me that's another option." I say pulling him into a hug. "What did I do to deserve you." He asks with a couple more tears falling. "I should be asking you the same thing. I might have an idea to get your mind off of this. One of my friends is throwing a party, we could go if you like?" "Sure that would be great." Then I pull him into a kiss.

At the party

"You sure you want to do this?"I ask. "Ya. Definitely. I could use a distraction." He says. "There is a lot of people out here all ready." One of the kids say. "Ya I guess one must of invited other kids from school." Sam says. Then we walk in. The smell of beer and other alcoholic drinks filled my nose. I have had beer here and there but I never really drink it. I have to much respect for my body.

Then we see the cobra kai's. I am chill with most of them... but some of them still hate me. "Hey girlfriend." Tory says. "Hey bitch." {I do call my friends that} "I thought it was just you and robby coming." She says in my ear. "Well, moon invited sam and her karate friends. I had know idea." I say into her ear. "Let's go" she says to Miguel. "I will see you around boo." She says kissing my cheek.

"Hey sam. I'm so glad you came!!! Kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven." Moon say. "Moon, you never said anything about inviting cobra kai." Sam says. "Well, I figured since summer is ending and school starting back up, we could stop all this fighting and be friends. Look at y/n she is friends with most of the cobra kai kids." "That's because I know most of them and have been friends since birth." I say. "That's wishful thinking." Sam says. "Sam trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your head and have some fun." Moon say them walks off. "Come on, I'm getting a drink." I say.