17

"Hisoka Morrow"
He was leaning back on the door frame, the golden in his eyes shining bright as ever as he introduced himself.

The tension in the room ran high, from being informed of a member's death, to the new number 4 walking in their hideout without a care in the world.

Chrollo eyed the man up and down, he saw it in him, there was something behind his playful smirk, behind the vicious orbs that looked at everyone present with obvious interest.

None of his spiders were content with Hisoka's presence, but they hardly showed it awaiting to hear his opinion on the matter first.
And Chrollo knew he didn't have much time to work with anyway.
If this man was able to take down their number 4 without any major injuries as it seems, it means he was powerful enough to make a useful pawn out of himself, wether Hisoka was his pawn or someone else's was a matter that only time will uncover, for now Chrollo decided to keep him.

"I believe you already know of the rules. You're the new number 4, Hisoka Morrow, welcome"

Hisoka's grin widened more as he saw the spiders' expressions turn more and more into a scowl hearing their boss's words.
This was truly entertaining.
He knew that not all the spiders had extremely powerful abilities, although he could sense the potential and the huge room for growth, that was enough to keep him interested to say the very least.

But Chrollo, he stood out to him more than everyone else, he eyed the man shamelessly with his sinful eyes, he was on a whole different scale, and Hisoka had to keep his hands busy with his deck of cards to keep himself in check, despite the weird glances he received.
He couldn't care less in all honestly, the only thing that he gave a fuck about was fighting Chrollo, now if need be.
But he knew better.

No matter how desperate he was for having a taste of Chrollo, he knew for a fact whatever Eve had to offer him would exceed everything else, there was no room for comparison, and she needed him to be with the spiders for now, for whatever reasons she had, and he was willing to play nice to satisfy her.

Just thinking about her brought a violent rush of lust to him.
He understood clearly, what type of persons she was, the same type as him.

Simply seeking pleasure in every vile act possible, that was the only thing she ever craved, same as him, and he liked that just as much as he liked her.
But that was about it, just by looking in her eyes he could tell she had no interest in any type of relationship other than that she had with death, no interest in trading emotions with anyone, she was truly a god in his eyes, simply magnificent.

And Hisoka liked to humour the thought of being a worshipper, for now..

Just as his eyes found Chrollo's again the man began to speak

"Pakunoda, Feitan, step forward"

The two mentioned walked to the centre of the room, now directly under Chrollo's cold gaze.

Hisoka noticed the shorter man, Feitan, had a menacing aura, one that made even coming near him seem like a bad idea, he exceeded his expectations.
However the only thing that caught his eyes about Pakunoda was the gun she held in her hand. There was a strange thing about it, her aura was all focused in the gun, she had nothing to shield her body and yet she stood so close to Feitan, it was like seeing a man standing naked in the middle of a snowstorm.
Such a strange sight indeed.