20

"Who is she"
Eve asked curious.

Before her stood a devine woman, all the eyes set on her as she swayed gracefully, wings spread open behind her back moving gently with her. A magnificent sight that caught Eve's interest for the first time in so long.

"Angel Montgomery"
Adrian answered after a while, he saw the glances the mentioned woman stole in their direction every now and then.

Not so far away from the stage sat Eve in her rouge bordeaux suit on one of the fancy leather couches, hair slicked back, the red of her lipstick smudged a bit from the last kiss she shared with one of the so many strangers she messed around with tonight, and even her dress shirt was long forgotten in some room.

She sat legs spread wide open as some girl rested her heels in between them passing her a cigarette every now and then, the front of her blazer shamelessly open covering only so much of her naked torso while showing the odd cross necklace she wore. Her eyes kept shining in the dark room following every move Angel made on the pole before her, the way she only looked in her direction made it clear the show was simply for her, and wasn't Eve just pleased with that.

Adrian next to her allowed himself to let loose as well, his state just alike his master, the front of his silky button up shirt was open, several prints of different shades of red lipstick marked his torso and his neck, on his lap sat a random girl that kept herself busy with twirling the blonde strands of his hair while pouring the fancy wine in his mouth with every kiss they shared.

Both of them were completely wasted, but the night was young, and Eve was greedily exploring the limits of her freedom after being locked up at home for so long, Adrian just like her was young back then reckless and arrogant, and they had all the time, power and money to let all hell loose without ever thinking of the consequences.

It wasn't so long before Angel stepped out of the stage as some other girl took over for her, her first direction was the bar where she downed enough booze to give her the courage to approach Eve.
Just by looking at her she could feel the dangerous aura around the woman. She also saw that almost everyone present wanted a taste of Eve, but Angel was intent on having her for herself tonight.

The sound of her heels on the marble floor was drowned by the slow sensual music playing in the background, she kept her eyes focused and tried her best not to lose her confidence when Eve's eyes simply followed every step she took as if she was stripping her naked and reducing her to nothing.

Angel was well aware of her devine charm but the woman eyeing her simply put everyone else to shame, she didn't have a face carved by the utmost talented of gods but rather she was that god herself.

"Outstanding performance little bird, one would think it was for my eyes only"
Were Eve's first words, she knew it was true, she knew she could have anything and anyone she ever craved now..

"Perhaps.. Angel Montgomery"
Far beyond infatuated by the woman sitting in front of her, Angel was desperately trying to get beyond the introductions and have her for herself this night.