Chapter 17 Defusing the Situation

Tucker: You're trying to tell us that the bomb can talk.

Church was with the rest of the group and was informing them of his conversation with Gary.

Caboose: I'm not telling you that, he's telling you that.

Andy: Yeah, and I'm standing right here, you can talk to me.

The bomb could indeed talk.

Tucker: If you could talk this whole time, then why didn't you j- Wait, why am I talking to a bomb? I'm not doing this.

Andy: What? Am I not good enough to talk to? Who do you think you are? Some kind of too-good-to-talk-to-a-bomb type.

Church: Maybe it's a good idea to not piss off the explosive device.

Ruby: Yeah.

Tex: I agree.

Church: I wasn't talking about you Tex.

Tex: Hey! Why don't you suck my-

Tucker: Did Gary say anything about the bomb being able to talk?

Church: Uh, just this whole place is going to be destroyed by us and that Andy here is probably the thing that does it.

Tucker: Oh. . . that's not good.

Andy: I don't think so. Bunch of Shisnos if ya ask me. And no one did ask me, which I find insulting!

Ruby: What's a Shisno?

Andy: It's what you all are, Shisnos.

Church: Alright, alright calm down Andy, calm down.

Andy: Don't tell me to calm down. I am calm!

Church: Caboose, calm this thing down before it has a meltdown.

Andy: Look at me! I am calm!

Caboose: Andy. . . Everyone here is your friend. And no one wants to hurt you.

Andy: Yeah right.

Caboose: Come on Andy, think of a happy place! Now, what makes you happy?

Andy: Being in the middle of a huge explosion!

Ruby: Him and I are not going to get along.

Church: Less happy places Caboose. Less happy place.

Caboose: Ahh uhh, think calming thoughts. Uhh, let's count backwards from ten! TEN! NINE! EIGHT!

Ruby/Tex/Tucker: NO!

Church: DUCK!

*With the Reds*

Simmons: I'm 95% certain the distress signal is coming from that way.

Sarge: Excellent work Simmons. Alright men. . . and Grif, let's get ready to roll!

Grif: Only 95% certain?

Simmons: Grif, if there's one thing that I've learned from working with you, it's that there's always margin for error.

Sarge: Excellent comeback Simmons. That's a burn.

Simmons: Thank you sir.

Grif: Har Har, look who's so smart. It's pronounced margarine dumbass.

Simmons: Seriously, if I ever find the guy that assigned you to our squad, I'm gonna kill him.

Grif: Well, if you're 95% certain it's that way, which way is the other five percent?

Simmons: What do you think? All the other directions.