Chapter 13

Sid POV;

Finally, finally we arrived after such a bizarre ride. Oh God!!! Such a psycho she is...all the way to hostel she was peeping outside the window and bidding good bye to passing by cars, sometimes offering them to join us or asking for a drink!!
So embarrassing!!!!
There should be three rules in your life!!!
No study!!!
No marriage!!!
And no alcoholic girl!!!!

I press the brake and came out of the car, go to her side ,open the door and take off her seat belt and her out.

"we arrived!!!! Yuhooooooo!!! " she shouted on the peak of her voice and I immediately keep my palm on her lips

"ssshhhhhhhh!!! " I shush her and take her to the corner Bcs I know till now the supervisor of this hostel must have been came out due to her shouting.
I move my head little out to see if she is here or not and guess what she is here with her stick. I notice her attention was on the gate looking here and there to find a clue of our presence. Getting a chance, I ran inside dragging her with me.

Swiftly, we climbed the stairs and now I take a sigh of relief. Now, no worries we are safe.
"sidharthhhhh! Why are you standing like this, come with me!!! " now she drag me and we reach to our room. She took out the keys from my pants pocket and open the door and drag me inside. With a jerk she pinned me on the wall.

"geni.......!!!"

"ssshhh!!!! " she put her finger on my lips and shush.
"no complaints, no argue, no words just listen the heart beat.... " she closed her eyes and kept the two fingers on my torso and lean towards me.

 " she closed her eyes and kept the two fingers on my torso and lean towards me

"you aren't in your sense sana!! " I whispered in her ears which make her eyes open

"I know! He used to say the same!! " she mutters on which my eyes got widened.

"who??? " I asked.

"that man used to say me 'mud blood', he cursed me every time, every moment, every second, my every breath, he abused me, he hurts me, he is.......!!!! " I immediately cut off her.