Chapter 7

SID POV;

We left the campus, in car.
She is so boring, she is used to talk endlessly throughout the day and look now, she is sitting so silent as she is the most decent and innocent brat but ask me how wild  (+ve vaala guys!!) she is!!

I must say she is breath taking and have a mature personality and there's no doubt but still she is different. Even other girls are attractive but they easily got ready to surrender before me and end up sleeping with me but it's not her.

I know that I'm too attractive and girls found everything in me money, luxury and sexual pleasures. But she.. She just try to find positive but end up founding negative in me.

For her heart beauty is more important than face beauty and that's one of those points which make her perfect. However, no one in this world is perfect but still comparison to others she is perfect.

In no time, we reach our destination. I brought her to famous restaurant and here's food is just yummy and I think she also like the place as I can see her lips curve into a wide smile. She step down from car and start moving inside but stop in the mid track and turn to me who is still sitting in the car.

"you're not coming?? " she ask.

"you go, I'm coming!!" I reply and she nodded and left.

As I saw her going inside the restaurant. I quickly open the draw of passenger seat and grab the hair brush which I have taken from my vanity. I settle my hairs in proper way which she messed up completely. Crazy brat!!!!

I kept the hair brush inside, undone my seatbelt and was about come out when I take a look in the mirror.

"is my hair really look alike a nest as she said "nest like hairs"!!!!???"
I questioned myself.

SANA POV;

"2 ham cheese burgers, 2 pancakes with maple syrup on it and 2 chilled beers!" I ordered.

"okay!! Anything else mam!!" waiter asked.

"no nothing!!! " I said and he left.

As I gave order, he came and join me.

"so you gave the order!!! " he asked

" yes Bcs I can't wait for you to come and than peep inside the menu for minutes and than order what you have already decided earlier, so I have the ordered !!...." I taunt him.

"...and had you taken your time to settle your "nest like hairs"!!.." I snapped.

As I said this his face turned crimson like he got caughted red handed and I smirk seeing that expression on his face.

I got engrossed in my phone when I hear him clearing his throat to seek my attention. I kept my phone down and look at him like I have done a lot of favours on him.

"what???!! " I asked monotonously.

"nothing!!! " he replied.

"then why are you looking at me!!?? " I asked sternly.

" I'm just thinking that how smart and intelligent our kids going to be!! " he answered on which my eyes got widened and my jaw dropped.

"what!!!???? " I immediately utter.😮😮🤨

"whattt.. What, that's true I mean just imagine your genes and my genes. What a perfect match, the perfect combination would create such a cool kidsss ... " he couldn't complete.