Chapter- 2

HEY AMIGOS..BACK WITH THE ANOTHER CHAPTER..THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE .. HERE U GO GUYS....!!....................................................................................................................................

Since, I haven't introduced me informally till now..

Sana- I'm SANA.. SANA GILLTill now he was looking at my luggage amusedly n became very happy and HUGGED ME...!!!!I was SHOCKED!! After breaking the hug, he grinned ear-to-ear .Sid- So you are my new roomy?? WELCOME..! showing his pearly smile

I took a minute to take his image into my brain-- his messy hair, toothy smile, perfect jaw-line, light beard, sharp eyebrows, etc, etc, etc..

Sana- So you're my room-mate?Sid- YEAHH!!! he casually addedSana- WHAT???? I shouted He put his hands on his ears to save his ear drums from my shout..Sid- Are you deaf? can't u hear properly??so hear me YES WAS MY ROOM but NOW ITS OURS.. n I'M YOUR NEW ROOM-MATE. Sana- Fine I got it don't shout.. I retorted.

He went to vanity to set his hair while I was shamelessly tracing his movements and gawking his biceps n jawlineSid- So done checking me out? Haven't u seen such a handsome man ever in your life of ......... yrs?

Sana- Checking out n you.. In your dreams baby.! A girl like me won't give a single glance to you...It's a coincidence that u are the lucky one to be my room-mate.

& next I was pinned to the wall n was caged in his arms AGAIN..!!

n I closed my eyes tighter than ever

. For couple of minutes he remained in that position n then took a step back.

Sid- Ms. Gill, u might be shocked know to that girls are dying to be my in my arms n you are still level above them...in MY.. oh sorry sorry in OUR room..

I opened my eyes with a jerk.. n looked at his smirk tugged face.. I so wanted to wipe that smirk of his face..

but it was my first day in campus.. didn't wanted to be announced as a BOXER

I gave him a slight push and move out of his hold...looking at his face

Sana- I was hungry n wanted to ask u 'bout the way to canteen.. Anyhow, forget it.

Sid- Yaya!! forget it coz u won't surely want to go with me.. I wish & hope that u may get a guide to guide u to canteen...

After thinking for a while;

Sana- Fine. tell me the way,Sid- This way mam.

He started accompanying me to canteen & we reach there after approx. 5 mins.

Sid- Here u go, if u want I can order something for u??!

I was amazed to see his side of him..till than Kushal reached there with his group of frnds. He saw me & hug me....okay okay!! a friendly hug.

BUT, in the next moment I was swiped n was in somebody's else embrace..

This all happened in a blink of eye that I didn't know by whom I was hugged by. I looked up n got another shock..

I was in my roomy's... umm... SIDHARTH'S embrace... n he gave a... death glare to KUSHAL??

WOOOAHH!!!......WHAT??.... but WHY??

Can this day be more eventful??

I guess NO!!. (dude, GOD doesn't have d same plans.. hehehe)

We all get seated on same table. Kushal, Sid n another guy went to counter to give the order...I was glad that I didn't face any awkwardness in there absence but Hazel was continuously glaring me..!! I ignored.. huff... *busy me*wink*

Boys came back. Kushal n another boy was loaded with food where as Sid was just having 2 peoples food??

WAIT.. why 2 ppl's.. I didn't bother asking him.. They had their seat n I was going to have my share from Kushal's side BUT he pointed me towards SID.Surprise would be understatement... I was SHOCKED..!!

I mean why would he bring food for me..??

Ignoring him & his STARES.. we all talked for quite a long time.. WE (me & sid) came to know a lot of things 'bout each other like he always wakes up in different arms which he won't be able to cont. since I came, me coming from California n he is KUSHAL'S BROTHER..!!!!

All this while I was feeling a strong gaze at me n my stomach was doing summersaults but I didn't budge coz I knew who it was..... SIDHARTH SHUKLA.

If he is KUSH's brother than, why was he glaring him at the entrance??

"WHATEVER it was its not my concern" with this thought I shook my head".. We all bid byes to each-other n retired to our rooms.. He was walking few steps back from me I could sense his gaze boring holes at my back..

After entering the room we quietly went to our beds n were gazing the ceiling.... as if it is the most beautiful piece of art n to break the awkward silence engulfing the room he said-

Sid- U up ?/.

Sana- Is it a quest. or a statement. If a question then when u already know certain things u don't ask them again..!!

sid - --------------___________________________________________________

SO I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.. n THANKKEW FOR GIVING ME LOADS OF LOVE N SUPPORT..I WISH THIS CONTINUES.

& NOW I'M GONNA GIVE U CERTAIN TARGETS FOR EVERY CHAPTER.. U GUYE NEED TO COMPETE IT TO GET NEXT UPDATE..

Target- 76+ votes

26.09.20- publish date