Chapter 9

Sana POV;

I was sleeping peacefully and watching a beautiful dream but this all vanished when I hear my alarm clock's third warning to wake up but I ignored but it again rings and this time I groaned in frustration and press the stop button with jerk and snuggled again in my pillow with cuddling my blanket.
I again drifted to sleep but something rings my mind and open my eyes. I look here and there then at myself, I was in my room, the hostel's room but how did I got here.?? I mean me and sidharth were stuck in the car at last night then how!!!?? I get up with a jerk and sit on my bed and then again check my surroundings. Yes!! I was in my room but who brought me here.??

"Good morning Jaan!!! " I heard from the bed next to me and I almost recognize the voice.
I turn backwards and saw sidharth sitting in a model style as he was lying on his side and upper body was supported by his elbow, looking intently at me with messed brown hairs and two buttons were open of his shirt which was not at all normal.

I gulped the saliva and different expressions were fighting to take place on my face and I was just looking at him with dumb face and trying to understand that damn!! What exactly happen??? In short I was frozen.

" sidharth! Yo...u.. Br....ou... Brought me in here?? " I stammered.

He get up from his bed and came on the edge of my bed, sat there and then take a cat pose and start moving on that position, slowly and slowly moving towards me and finally reached.
He sensually touch my cheeks with his and then kiss on my cheeks. I was just breathing heavily, biting my bottom lip and wondering that what he was doing.??!

"yes Jaan!! I brought you here! " he finally reply.

"How?" I questioned him in a whispering voice

"just carrying you in my these arms!!! " he whispered raising his arms in picking position.

"why!!?? " I whispered leaning close to him.

"don't tell me, you don't remember anything!! " he whispered in his sexy tone and cupping my face with his one hand.

"I don't!!! " I whispered in scary voice Bcs things were not at all normal.

He take a sigh looking down and then to my hand, he took my hand and kissed it with the most sensual and soft way. 

"u don't need to worry sweetie!!! If you don't remember anything, I'm not gonna give you any pressure...!! " saying this he came close to me and join his forehead with mine and "...but just wanna say last night was a heaven!! " he completed making my eyes pop out from the socket.

I clearly get what he was saying from long but the thing I don't want to digest it.

"what are you saying sidharth!! " I whispered but my voice was cracking.

"ssshhhhhhhh !!! Don't say anything, let me feel the last night and you too!! " I calm down me and our foreheads were still joined.

"you take me to that world, I never knew exist!! Thank you, thank you so much!! " he again use that sexy tone which make me panic more.

"who changed my remove my clothes!!?? " I asked cum
whispered as I notice that my coat and and me jacket was removed.
He look into my eyes and then cutely smiled

"they were becoming barriers Jaan, so we throw them away!!!" he reply.

"sii... dha..rth.. sidharth! What happened last night..??!! " I finally asked.

??!! " I finally asked