CHAPTER 14

SANA POV;

"so what about that new professor !?" Kushal asked while sipping his coffee.

"New professor?? Which new professor!!?? " I surprisingly asked..

"That literature one!! Some rumours are there that he's too handsome!!"  he reply.

"Rumours?? That means he hasn't shown up till yet!! " I said.

"yup!! He's coming tomorrow!! " he said.

"ohh!! Then we have to take a look!! " I excitedly said and he chuckle in reply.

"what??? " I asked.

"don't tell me you're going to be one of those girls!! Who are already waiting for him at outside his cabin!!" he said stealing glances from me.

"not at all!! It's just a genuine excitement that everyone would have.. It's nothing like that.. And stop comparing me with those girls. I'm not like that!! " I gave a brief.

"okay!! Fine miss genius!! " he raise his hands in surrender.

"by genius I remember!! Is everything sort out between you and sid..?? " he asked.

"nope!! He's still upset.. I tried alot but he's a stubborn brat!! " I huffed.

"what?? So do you have any idea to persuade him?? " he asked.

"I had lots but I tried all.. No more ideas are knocking me now.. My sweet little brain couldn't adjust the ideas for him now!! " my disappointed tone was visible.
He took a heavy sigh and think a bit on this matter.

"I have an idea!!! " he said with a jerk which completely scares me.

"what idea?? " I asked.

"let's hit your place tonight!! " he reply.

"what?? After using your this useless brain.. This idea pop out from it?? Hitting our place..what that will cause???" I irritated asked.

"relax!! Fighter!! Relax!!... At least let me explain to you.. Give me a chance!! " he immediately reply.

"given!!! Now tell" I sternly asked.

"so, listen.. It's a long time that he had a hang out with his friends with your sake.. So let me, some of my friends and Nat your new friend to hit your place and enjoy. Maybe this can cause change in him!! " he describe.

"yeah!! It's a nice idea.. Let's accomplish it then.. You will invite all of his decent friends and me will invite Nat. It's gonna be so amazing!! " I enthusiastically said.

"yeah! Sure!! but aa.. If you not mind may I ask you something!! " he said with bit hesitation.

"yeah!! Sure!! Go ahead!! " I simply said.

"may I know the reason behind all this mess?? " on this I frowned my brows and glare at him and simply shut his mouth.

"why don't you divert your attention towards cleaning the mess rather asking useless questions!! " I shoot him.

"okay fine!! Gotta go!! " saying this he took a last sip from his coffee and started going but I stop him.

"kushhh!! As a family week is coming. So, I was thinking to send sidharthto his home to meet his siblings just for a change.. So can you tell me to whom he's too close!!?? " I asked

"no one!! " he said.

"what?? " I shocked.

"there's only his father Bcs as you know his mom left him in a young age and his sister elder one.. Actually don't know about her!! " he gave a confusing brief.

"don't know?? What do you mean by that?? " I asked.

"means!! No one knows where she is or whether is alive or not!! " he replies.

"oh! " I mutter and he left.
What he has no one in his family??

I can't even send him to his father Bcs once he told me that he has not so good bonding with his father's as whenever they met end up being involved in a argument or a fight!!
It's completely risky!! So, what could I do for him Bcs I can't left him alone here.
Idea!!!
Let's take him to my place. He will be pleased after meeting my sweet Aunt Megan as I already narrated him lots of stories of her and he's quite impressed by her. Actually, he already demanded me to meet her one day and I think that one day is not so far.

I took my last sip of my second cup of coffee.. Took my books and left canteen.

Anyhow, I have to persuade him Bcs it's my fault. That night of fresher's party I blurted everything before him. I gave the hint of my past to him that I really don't want.
That day he took me to an amusement. I was very pleased by his surprise and his friendly and caring nature towards me, we really enjoyed the moment and our company but at last he spilled everything when he asked me about that marks on my back.

He asked who did it???

Why I was bearing this torture given by someone???

Why I didn't report to police??!

How this all happen!!!
And so on ........

I was speechless!!!

Bloody drinking really cost heavy to me but I had to handle that situation and I did!!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So, this chapter is all 'bout Sana's POV...

What do u guys think will happen when she surprises Sidharth with a small friends get together..!!

What will happen when she introduces him to her aunt...

Will update soon, LOTS of twist (JEALOUSY, MATURE, HALF CONFESSIONS) are on the way..

till the time do....

VOTES & COMMENTS