Chapter 5

Sid POV;

I locked her inside the bathroom with her dearest relatives and came to my bed and jump on it, closed my eyes and enjoying her shouting and screaming.

In between she is cursing me as well but who cares she deserves this. I'm hearing her screaming and shouting from almost fifteen minutes with closed eyes, lying down on my bed. I'm feeling bit sleepy too and I think Bcs of those medicines I took, I'm sure that would be heavy doze. I struggle to keep my eyes open but all in vain.

Alarm ring.. Tring... Tring.....

I woke up with a jerk and started breathing heavily. I hold my head with my palm and start rubbing it bcs it was paining like hell. I feel bit bitterness in my saliva, now with this I'm totally sure that the medicine I took was a heavy anti biotic. I move towards alarm clock and pick it to see the time. I saw the timing and shake my head to see it properly.

"what the fuck!!!" I curse bcs it was 10 pm.

I get up from my bed and go to vanity to set my hairs. As I was setting my hairs my eyes catches some clothes on Sana's bed but where she is I thought..??!

"Shit!!! Shit!!!Shit!!!"  I cursed myself Bcs I start remembering everything that how I locked her with some insects inside and then how I enjoy her shouting and screaming and then how I slept without caring about her.

I rushed towards washroom, unlock it and enter. I slowly and stilly entered, I leaned a bit, moving my eyes here and there to find her but she was nowhere.

"Sanaa!!, Sanaa!!!" I called out her name in low voice and start stepping forward. I again call her but no response and I even can't see any lizards or cockroaches there. Rather The bathroom was perfectly cleaned.

I wondered that who did it. Is that was Sana who did, no.. No.. How can she do, she is afraid of all this. I was completely lost and worried bcs Sana should be here as the washroom was locked. No one can come inside or not go outside then where is Sanaa???.

Now the worriedness turned into guilt bcs there was no sign of Sana, no sign that where she would be. All I was thinking when I felt a push with full force that I slide a bit and then tossed inside the bathtub. I completely got shocked and surprised. I shake my head twice and thrice when I heard a hard laughing sounds from behind. I turn behind and saw Sana laughing like a mad on me.

She point towards me with a finger and shake her hand and kept on her stomach and then bend on her knees then lay down on floor, kicking her legs in the air.

She is still laughing like a mad  women  on the floor. Holding her stomach with her both hands. First I gave some deadly glares to her but as a instant reaction but then watching her laughing so openly and freely with her whole heart. A smile crept on my lips and in no time I was too laughing on myself keeping my hands on my waist still in the bathtub.

After lots of laughing, she slowly stands up but still giggling a bit and that too me. She came to me and gave me her hand and I gave me hand in her hand and she help me to stand up. I put my my right foot out and I gave her my left hand to hold and she hold it. I was going to put my left foot out but as the water in bathtub was having a body wash in it. So before I could step outside my right foot got slipped and as Sana was too not ready to hold me but she tried but all in vain.

We both fall on the floor, I left her hands and hold her from nape and bare back Bcs if she fall on her back that would hurt very hard and that too with me upon her. So I protect her and she fall on my arms and I on her. Bcs I was holding her nape her head also got protected by hurting. The all movement was so quick that Sana didn't get anything that when my hands shifted to her back and her hands cupped my neck.