Chapter 10

SANA POV;

"Sana when you are planning to come out!!!" Sidharth taunt me from outside the washroom.
"just 2 minutes Sidharth, I'm just styling my hairs, I'll be out in sometime!! " I gave an excuse and continue with my hairs.
It's a fresher's party today in sometime and I'm getting ready for it. Today a miracle happened that Sidharth got ready earlier than me and now he's teasing and taunting me. I have done with my dress and doing my hairs but it was not easy to choose a dress, thank God he helped me.

Yeah! It's bit unusual that I took help of Sidharth for this such a silly matter but now it's not like before.
It's been five days of our friendship and I must say he was right that girls do friendship with him just for being on his bed Bcs if it wasn't true then it would be the same with me.

He treats me in really good manner like a gentle man but still he is a jerk?? Bcs of his pranks and flirting but never cross his limits that's the plus point. One thing I notice that for him study is the Tom and he is the Jerry that he always make fool to study and skips it and that what he's doing with me.
When I grab my books to study, he never let me concentrate and keep making me distract by cracking jokes or narrating his childhood stories or tales of her mother who is no more and doing some naughty stuff and as a result I'm being just like him in his company. This thought afraid me a lot that one day he will completely change me and make me just like him.
He has that ability to change someone's nature Bcs he has already changed me a bit Bcs for the first time in my life I snapped in front of any of my teacher which I did with madam Lorena my physics teacher but I regret it till now. It's just Bcs of him I must say he is a very bad credit but still my heart is don't allowing me to break friendship with him.

I know he is spoiling me, he is an idiot, he is a jerk, he is a playboy, he is bringing me in his category but beside all this he is only true friend I can trust on is mine. I'm that capable of fixing myself if he totally spoil me, I'm already ready. The truth is once in my life I want to be like him, I want him to change me completely and make me like him.

I got ready and check out myself last time in mirror. I doesn't get ready usually with full makeup and fashionable clothes not Bcs I don't know how to make yourself presentable or fashionable it's Bcs I love to be live in simplicity. I'm a genius I kept knowledge of everything but it's just I don't like to getting out of my shell and present myself like a model!!!

Oh shit!! I totally forgot that today is the first day of game 'dare'. Today he will give me the first dare to perform and that too in the party. I'm bit scared Bcs his mind is not stable so that he can do anything. I have to be careful and brave but at last, I will take revenge Bcs I have think something not good for him on his turn. I will surely amaze him with that and he will loose!!

I crept a smirk on my face thinking of my plan and came out of the washroom.

SIDHARTH POV;

Uggghhhhh!!!! I have never waited this long for any girl in my life since this Miss. Genius have entered my life. Yeah! That what she call herself 'genius'. She call herself genius like only she have a brain not others and what she call me 'beast' like seriously. A beast is not at all handsome but she still call me and when I ask her that I'm handsome then why she call me beast then she says she like this name and said "don't forget only beast get there beauties not princes!!"
I'm very excited to dare her today I have thought a lot and came to the conclusion that there are many dares to give but still I have to give something genuine, simple plus which sounds dare Bcs I don't want to spoil her mood or want her to get hurt by my deeds or something. She is a tough brat.
I'm very exited to dare her today I have thought alot and came to the conclusion that there are many dares to give but still I have to be careful .