Chapter 8

Sid POV ;

It's been such a terrible time, I Did that again to her. I kissed  her again it's not like I regret but she regrets.
She must be thinking that why I kissed her but the truth is that I also don't know.

It's just that first I got completely afraid when I found her in that state on that dangerous lane & then those bloody goons. They came and pass some cheap comments to her which were clearly showing their intentions. Firstly, I got completely angry and decided to kick there ass and show them what I am but then when I felt her going to them obviously doing the same as I desire but then and I got some senses that if I try to show my hero traits, they could definitely harm her getting a chance.

They were so many and I would have fight with them if I was alone but right now I have her and I can't see her getting harm. So the first thing stick my mind and did that, I take her in embrace and kiss her and for the first time I could feel fear and I pour that fear in that kiss.

Now, I get it that what shown in the movies that a heroine is surrounded by bad guys and a good guy came and fight with all and save her. This is a huge lie bcs in reality you can't even think you take these kind of risks which you know that can be resulted not so good.

The big thing I hide today is I'm a coward. For the first time, I felt so restless, a fear ran through out my body and I feel like almost lost. Actually, I kissed her to avoid the situation and I don't want to show my weakness that's why I said I'm a coward. Yeah! The popular boy.. Aa..a playboy is a coward.

And the same happen what I exactly thought, they left when we kissed. But still I kissed her for long bcs she responded but suddenly she back off. I felt a loss at that time, we share a small eye lock but then she free herself from my grip and without saying anything she goes and quietly sits in the car leaving me behind there.

Damn! What's happening with me, I don't have feelings but still I feel something for her, I feel emotionally attached, I feel comfortable, I feel secure, I feel everything but still unknown to me.
She is different bcs girls are on the other hand but me too can't control this longer if I'm this close to any girl. When I thought thinking all this is just making my headache, so, I think to drop all this here and should go back.

Right, me and her are driving to hostel back, she didn't utter a single word but why she is like this; I mean since I enough know her. For her, kissing is not such a big thing and even last time she doesn't reacted like this. Oh God! I'm getting tense. I have to talk to her and apologize. Yeah! That would be better.

Sana POV ;

"I'm sorry sana" I heard which brings out of my own world.

"for what??!! " I confront.

"fo.. F.. For.. K.. Kis.. Kissing you again and without your permission" he reply.

"it's okay but I didn't understand why you kissed me, I mean that we could fight, we could call the police but....!!" I didn't complete.

"look sana, I don't know why I did what I did but still I have a conclusion that, for being a hero at that such a serious situation could seriously harm us and you were with me and truly I say I don't want to harm you. If we start fighting that doesn't mean the results will be according to us, tables could be turn any time and then we would helpless. In short that time you were my first priority not my hero traits to show you!! " he describe and start concentrating on driving.