Chapter- 6

SANA POV;

Now, the volcano is on edge to erupt. Now no one would able to save Sidharth from my anger. I was completely right my life sucks!!!
I'm glaring the person standing beside me and he is avoiding to make contact with me. This all was happening Bcs we both were standing in front of closed dinning hall, yes we got late for our dinner and that just bcs of him.

***Flashback***

When, we both came out of the room and he was holding his phone in his hand in the air in order to click selfie, he offer me as well but I deny bcs I don't want anyone to link us in any way. I was about to lock the door but he stop my hand and again open the room and swiftly go inside the room and I follow him and I saw him taking a hair brush in his hand and start brushing his hair.

"what the....!!! " I frowned
"just 2 minutes Sana, let me style my hairs, they are a complete mess pls, pls, pls" he plead and I access.

I access him to arrange his hairs bcs I know his love and care towards his hairs. So I let him take his time. After 2 minutes I ask if he is done on not but he again give a excuse of 2 minutes.
Like this giving excuses of 2 minutes and 2 minutes, he took almost fifteen minutes and now I burst out.

"SIDHARTH!! How much more time??? " I asked in expecting some appropriate answer.

"you know what???!! Hell with your 2 minutes, hell with your hair and hell with you, you stay here with ur this fucking hairs and I'm going to have my dinner, good bye!!!!" I shouted on him and start leaving the room, he immediately throw his stuff and came behind me.
I lock the room and handover the keys to him and start moving towards dinning hall with him behind me. Now we were out of the hostel, I was in such hurry that I didn't notice him behind me and rushed. But he called out my name to stop me and I stop turn.

"what!!!!!???? " I said in the most irritating tone .

I turn and saw a girl with him. His right hand was around her waist and that girls hand was around his neck. Wait, wait I have seen this girl before.. Where!!!!.. Where damn I have seen her......... Yes, yeah!!! She is the same girl who offers me to join football team. Yes she is the same!!!.

I go to them and ask her that she's the one who gave me offer to join football team and she said yes.

"Hi!!! I'm Natasha, captain of the football team " she forward her hand to shake and I shift my phone and headphones in my left hand and forward right to shake and we shake hands.

"I never know that Sana knows how to play football that my captain girlfriend is so impressed that she invite my roommate to her team" he popped between and what did I just hear girlfriend.
She is his girlfriend, how that's possible. Wait... I'm talking about SIDHARTH SHUKLA who have a new girlfriend everyday that's completely possible. I shrug off all the thoughts.

" SIDHARTH are you coming with me, or you'll take time!! " I ask to him but found no one in front of me, where the hell they go.
I move my head in several directions and then turn to the nearby bench behind me. He was sitting on the bench and she was sitting on his lap. They were giggling together, sid was moving his fingers in her hairs and she was caressing his cheeks.

Oh my lord, please help me, what should I do to this boy, he never leave a single chance to flirt or seduce chicks around her. When we were coming from the corridor of hostel there also he was passing blinks, smiles and glances to the girls passing by. And here he starts again.

I tap my both foot on the ground in irritation. And went to them.
"Sidharth!!, you're coming, or you gonna take this whole night!!!! " I said and the very second I regret bcs that was too rude. But didn't show it.
After listening me they both first look at me than to each other and than start laughing, God knows!!! Why they were laughing, I left that place not before giving a glare, I left Bcs I know I'm short tempered, I don't know when I will burst out on them, so I left.