1

~You have to stop searching for why at some point, you have to leave it alone~

"Mom" A boy in his late teen years who was wearing a blue shirt topped off with denim jeans and black vans with brown silky hair which really needed a haircut called out for his mom as he was fixing his tie.

"yes louis?"

"do I look alright? I am really nervous for today, is it gonna be alright?" Louis said in a very nervous tone, he could practically feel his insides shaking.

"Louis you look great and today is going to be just alright, now lets quickly get down here."

As Louis sat in the car it only go worse, his hands were shaking, million of thoughts came to his mind, he really don't need them now.

After 10 minutes of silence and Louis feeling things he did not know how to describe they stopped to pick a really handsome boy with fair skin, thick and longish otherwise coal hair who was wearing black t-shirt with a brown sweater over it and grey converse who's looks were not only admired by girls but boys also.

Zayn.

Zayn's parents died in a car crash when he was about two, Louis's mum took care of him ever since. It wasn't as if she had to, she chose to do it. As Louis looks back he doesn't recall one happy moment of his life where Zayn wasn't there. In a way his happiness comes from Zayn. "Hey Zayn" Exclaimed louis finally breaking the silence. Zayn was louis' best and if there's any word beyond best mate. They have known each other since before elementary school and been inseparable ever since.

And just there is something about Zayn that makes Louis feel warm, a little message that his eyes hold telling everyone that it's going to be alright.

Louis and Zayn both loved singing and damn, were really good at it. Zayn, the way he sings, the way he writes song is just something you can listen and see for hours and hours and not get tired of it, you can't get tired of it it just his voice will make you feel like Christmas even in June, will make you feel warm even in December, will make you feel like you are in heaven.

Today they were auditioning for the show 'X-factor' to try their luck in music.

"You doin' alright Zayn? excited for the audition?" Louis said, he could feel his insides shaking in parts he didn't even know existed.

"alright." Replied Zayn in his always calming tone as he slid inside the car, wrapping Louis in his arms and Louis' insides filled with warmth, Zayn's hugs felt like home.

They finally reached the place, louis could easily tell this ain't going to be easy after spotting thousands of people lining up, he took a deep breathe as he joined the line.

After what seemed to be like a year to louis his name was called. Jay showed him a thumbs-up and he ran towards the stage. He could pass out if he want to right?

Louis could feel his insides shake again, could hear his heart beating, could feel the blood rushing in this veins. One of the judge asked his name and what was he going to perform. Louis performed 'Hey There Delilah'.

As he was singing he stuttered a few words towards the end as a blonde lady sitting on the judges panel showed her hand to him. Well, this can't be good. "Louis you are really great but there is a lot you can work upon....Sorry but no for me."

There was slight sadness visible on Louis's face because he really thought he did good, why the hell did he have to stutter. "I don't quite agree with Ms.Shaw, I really like your singing skills and would like to see you continue Yes."

Just as the yes came out of the brunette judge Louis jaw fell down as he jumped a little.

"A yes for me"

Louis started jumping immediately on the spot as he thanked the judges and ran towards Jay. Louis was so happy, his heart still beating fast but this time he liked it, he felt a sudden rush of adrenaline in his body. "Oh my gosh Louis you were great." Jay responded as she gave Louis the tightest hug with eyes full of happiness.

"Next is Zayn Malik"

Zayn before going towards the stage made an eye contact with Jay, he looked ready for this after all this was his dream, he had been working for this since two years now. "Hello Zaish"

Zayn of course did not correct her and started to sing. All of the people sitting went silent, enjoying the way he sang and literally Louis could listen to Zayn sing all day. His voice was like what angels would sound like, what magic sounds like.

"Wow honestly wow....oh my gosh that was beautiful a yes for sure." The blonde lady responded with a huge smile on her face.

"That was one of the best performances since tomorrow a yes."

Zayn face lightened up with happiness which you could clearly tell by the look of his face.

"I agree it was beautiful indeed a yes."

Zayn was now jumping out of their uncontrollable happiness. He could not believe that they passed their auditions. Jay's eyes could tell how proud was she of the boys. Jay then gave Zayn the same kind of hug. Their were tears in all of their eyes, Louis was practically jumping now, both of them wrapped in Jay's arms, feeling the exact definition of happy. Zayn's eyes were shining with tears, the possibly the biggest grin on his face.

One by one they saw about 100 girls and boys trying their luck out. Some of them got rejected but some of them got selected as they got.

"next we have Harry Edward Styles."

***

If you are still here thank you so much for reading. This is my first time writing so it will get better I promise.
If you liked it then please vote and comment and leave your honest opinions :)

Edit- Okay, I don't like this chapter that much but please lol continue reading I promise it gets better.

-Charvi x