13

This year went by slow yet fast. Louis really liked the time around new year thanks to the ringing of bells, honking of horns, buzzing cheer of people, echoing music from houses and  restaurants. Everything just comes alive in New Year.

The best ever New Year party louis ever attended was when he was 14. The place was lit up with yellow streams of lights running parallel to the boundary wall and the swimming pool had little floating candles spread across its widest diameter. The set up looked  and majestic and right when the clock was about to strike 12, they released sky lanterns  followed by a firework display.

But this was not the only reason he was excited about new years, it was his birthday he was excited about which was just in a few hours. As he looked back at the whole year he felt really satisfied with everything. He went on the show, started doing better in physics but out the everything he met Harry....the boy around whom he felt more alive that ever, the boy whom he loved, the most stupid yet most beautiful person he had ever met. Here he was laying on the bed, closing his eyes and munching on some cookies and he looked back on the entire year. He was turning eighteen this year which meant that he would be entering his senior year in a few months and then-

It was scary just scary thinking about school getting over...what if he had to leave this all and move to another country for college what if.....louis could feel his heart racing just thinking about it.

Go to bed, he told himself as he pulled his earphones from his nightstand and inserted the pin into the slot on his phone and pushed the earphones into his ear so that he could get distracted from all the excitement and nervousness.

As soon as he touched the play button on his phone his phone went off. It was Harry.

"Hello."

"Happy Birthday Lou."

"Thank you." Louis said as looked at the clock which read 12 a.m.

"I love you." Harry said in the cutest, calming tone ever.

"I love you more."

"What do you want for your birthday ?"

Louis paused. He didnot know what he want. He spent the whole year thinking about all the things he was going to buy on his birthday and now not even a single thing crossed his mind. And thats when it struck in his head.

"Do you promise you will give me whatever I want?"

"Of course."

"Ok...uhm ...I want you to....start taking your....uhm your medication."

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Louis I....you know I can't." Harry said as though he was about to cry.

"You can Hazza you can trust me."

"Louis why are you doing this."

"It's for you please you promised."

silence.

"Ohkay I will try...Agh...you are so so so freaking stupid."

"I know" Louis said as they both started laughing like idiots.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS." A voice shouted from the door of his room as Louis jumoed from his bed. It was Zayn with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh Zayn you scared me."

"Thank you." Louis said as Zayn pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you boo bear."

"Boo bear?" Harry exclaimed as he sill was on the phone.

"Oh Harry no you are not calling me that."

"Ok my boo bear." Harry teased.

"Oh my god shut up."

"Ahah bye, I love you." Harry said as he cut the call.

"There you go." Zayn said as he handed a present wrapped in white packing paper to Louis.

Louis started tearing of the paper like a five-year old. It was the most adorable present anyone ever gave to him. It was a locket which opened to one of the first pictures of him and Zayn. He liked it so much that a few tears slipped down his face.

"I love it, thank you so much."

"Aww no problem." Zayn said as he pulled him into another hug.

Ting

Louis got a text it was from jay.

Happy birthday baby, I love you so so so much.

Louis for some reason started sobbing after reading the text. He missed her so much. Last he saw her was around two months. He started typing still sobbing.

I love you more mama. I miss you, where are you don't tell me you are not coming home today.

"It's okay Lou, she will be home soon." Zayn said not sounding much confident.

"Happy birthday...now go to sleep we have planned so much for tomorrow you are not ready." Zayn said as he got a text from Olivia. Louis read the name.

"Who's Olivia?"

"No one...just a....friend."

"Uhm okay." Louis teased as Zayn went to his bed as he replied to Olivia, hiding phone from Louis.

Louis hit the play button and tried to sleep.

***

What happened to Jay? lmao.

VOTE AND COMMENT

-Charvi x