11

"Please can we not talk about this right now?" Louis said as he kind of pushed Harry away.

After this Harry went home followed by Niall and Liam. It was around 11 p.m. when Zayn came to Louis's room. Louis was still sobbing with his head buried in his pillow.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked as he sat next to him.

"No I just I don't know why-" Louis said without completing as he burst into tears.

"It is okay Lou" Zayn said as he gave him a glass of water and started texting someone.

Hey Jay, please come home as soon as possible.

You know I can't Zayn , why? Jay responded immediately.

Its just Louis

I can't right now, please take care of him and don't tell him anything please.

Louis was used to having his mom around most of the time since his dad well...
The longest he had went without her was 3 days when he went to a school trip. As soon as Zayn put his phone away he found that Louis was asleep. He covered him with blanket and then went to sleep himself.

***

"Good morning Lou, you doin' alright?"

"Yep ,atleast better."

Louis then brushed his teeth and then went downstairs and made himself a bowl of cereals but the cereal box was empty so he decided to make a sandwich as he made a mind note to buy some cereals later.

"Z, you want a sandwich?"

"Yes"

Both of them then went to school. As they were walking through the hallway Louis spotted Harry walking towards him.

"Hey Lou, I am so sorry I-"

"It's okay"

Louis then went to his class. It was time for his physics class. As soon as he entered the classroom Ms.Davis started walking towards him.

"Hey Louis, good news, you will study with Liam for this period as you are already lagging behind you really need to speed up."

"Oh thank you so much ma'am" Louis lied ofcourse , he would rather do absolutely nothing in class rather than study with Liam but he had to go.

Louis and Liam sat in the cafeteria.

"Hey Louis, you doin' alright?"

"Yep thanks."

"Honestly why do you even like him he-" Liam stopped as though he wasnot allowed to speak what he was about to say.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing." Liam lied.

"Liam what you have to tell me."

"Tell what Louis?"

"Don't try to act innocent Liam tell me what were you about to say"

"Ugh ohkay....so.....Harry right you like him....why-"

"huh?"

"He is just using you."

"What?"

*Flashback*

"You don't think I can do it?"

"Do what Harry?"

"Okay here's the thing, I will make him fall in love with him and then....then I will just turn it off."

"Please tell me you are not doing this to make Eleanor jealous."

"Yea it will do that too."

*

Liam explained it all to Louis

"So this was all a game?"

Liam nodded.

Louis immediately picked up his bag and ran away. He went to the basketball court which was empty at the moment. He sat sown in a corner crying.

"Oh my god Louis why are you crying?"

It was Harry

"Please just go away and don't talk to me."

"Are you still mad about yesterday?"

"PLEASE GO AWAY, WHY DO YOU CARE, YOU JUST DID THIS ALL FOR FUN JUST-"

"What-"

"Yes I know please just leave."

"Who told you-"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Babe no...it..it was all before...before I got to know you...it's nothing like that..you have to understand." As harry was trying to explain Louis covered his ears with his hands and started shouting "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU".

Harry tried to calm him down but Louis stood up and started walking towards the gate of the school. Harry started running after him.

"Louis stop" Harry shouted. Louis ignored him.

"Louis get in the car."

Still walking.

"Louis get in the car."

Louis was still walking.

"JUST GET IN THE CAR LOUIS." Harry shouted so loudly that now all the students in the hallway were looking at them.

Louis flinched and finally turned around.

"Please Louis, get in the car." Harry said calming himself down.

They both sat it the car, Harry driving , and got out of school.

***

Also are you enjoying reading this lol?

VOTE AND COMMENT

-CHARVI x