9

Tw//self harm

"I still can't believe it Louis" Zayn said to Louis with one of the biggest smiles on his face as both of them were trying to sleep.

"I know!"

"We haven't done much practising...what if I stutter again...I....don't want to ruin it for you all again-"

"Louis, we didnot get rejected because of you okay....now uhm tell me about harry" Zayn teased as both of them made eye contact.

"Shut up and get some sleep" Louis responded as he threw his pillow at him. But to be honest he still couldnot stop thinking about harry, he had not felt this happy in a long time....

***

"C'mon Zayn...get up." Louis said as Zayn as always was sleeping late. "We have got school and then practice."

Louis have been trying to wake him up since ten minutes now.

"Ohkay...." Zayn said finally getting up.

Louis went down to make himself a bowl of cereals just when his door bell rang. It was Niall, Liam and Harry holding coffee in their hand.

Louis again couldnot stop looking at harry's forest green eyes and his cutest smile. He was also wearing a pink beanie which made him look much more adorable.

"What are you guys doing here...haven't we got school?"  Zayn asked.

"There is no school, we took a leave to practice."

"Oh thats great, be right there just brushing my teeth" Zayn said as his eyes lightened up.

Niall gave him coffee after he came downstairs.

"We have got to decide a song." Zayn said as they started practising.

"Yep umm how about something from-"

"Louis and harry focus" Zayn teased as they both were staring into each others eyes.

"Ohkay so something from early '2000s?" Zayn suggested.

"Yea okay..."

"Harry will you please focus" Zayn kind of  shouted as Harry was not at all paying attention.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN, GIVE IT A REST."

"I CAN'T OKAY... WE ALREADY BLEW UP OUR FIRST CHANCE I CAN'T LET THE SAME HAPPEN TO THIS ONE"

"FINE" Harry yelled as he ran towards the bathroom.

"Oh my god Harry no." Louis ran after Harry as he knew what was about to happen but he was too late, Harry had already locked himself up.

"Harold...no...please no."

"LOUIS GO."

"Harry no...I can't let you hurt yourself again...come out"

"Louis please I don't want to be mean to you again please go away."

"Harry come out" He said as he heard the door unlocking. As soon as the door opened he saw a red mark on Harry's hand, not that deep but blood coming out of it covering up his hand.

"Harr-rry you can't do-o this to you-rs-self"

"I can't help it either"

"You can baby you can" Louis said trying so hard to not cry.

"Please don't cry because of me-"

"I can't- harry it hurts me that I know what is wrong with you and I still can't do anything-"

"You don't have to do anything its okay"

"It's not Harry please take the medication...please"

"Please can we not talk about it okay...let's go"

"Okay...uhm..harry can you please apologize to Za-" Louis said as he was wiping off his tears.

"I will"

"I am sorry Zayn its just-"

"It's okay....now can we please start again?"

"Yep" They all said together.

"Okay so we decided a song while you both were upstairs.. its called 'Hollaback girl' here take a look" Zayn said as he played a song on his phone.

"Yep okay its good." Both Harry and Louis said in chorus.

"Okay so... I donot tell this to anyone .. only louis knows...uhm.. Its one of my biggest dreams okay so please-" Before said could complete all of them nodded as if they knew what he was going to say.

As they were practising Louis unlike other times was confident in himself...he was not stuttering.

It was evening now and they all were still practsising.

"Okay I guess its enough for today?" Niall asked.

"Yea... I am kinda tired" Liam responded.

"Okay we will continue tomorrow okay?"

"Yep...um hey we can have a sleepover if you want to?" Louis asked.

"Yeah seems good" All three of them said in chorus.

Zayn, Niall and Liam as usual started playing video games. Louis was trying to take interest in it as Niall again started teaching him how to play.

"Okay so you press the X to kill someone and the Y-"

Louis was trying to understand just when he caught Harry staring at him from the kitchen.

"Yea okay Niall got it..I will join the next game" Louis lied as he and Harry made an intense eye contact. Louis started walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey." Louis teased as he put his hand on Harry's waist. Louis sometimes couldnot believe that he was older than harry because of the height difference.

"Hey" Harry said pulling Louis closer to him.

Louis who was now standing on his tiptoes started kissing Harry with all the passion he could add to it.

"Louis come...the game is about to start."

Louis didnot ever hate Niall more than he did now.

"Go and play video games Lou" Harry teased as he kissed him again.

"Ughhh..." Louis said as he had to go.

Louis tried to understand the game but couldnot because he didnot have any interest in it and secondly that he was still thinking about Harry.

It was around midnight now, Niall didnot let go off Louis and forced him to play and suprisingly Louis finally understood the game although didnot find it that interesting.

"It's late we should go to sleep I guess." Liam said.

They all went upstairs to sleep where they found Harry already sleeping on Zayn's bed.

"Okay so you can sleep in mom's room as she is not at home." Louis said to Liam and Niall. Zayn slept on the couch in Louis's room and Louis on his bed.

***

"Turn of the fan" Harry said to Louis.

"Why...I can't sleep without it." Louis said as he checked the clock which read 3:05 a.m..

"I am cold"

"Uhh..here take my hoodie" Louis said as he removed his hoodie and gave it to Harry as he was so tired to go to his closet to give him another one.

"You look cute shirtless" Harry teased.

Louis blushed as they both went back to sleep.

VOTE AND COMMENT

-CHARVI x