12

Both of them were now sitting in the car with absolute silence. Louis was still sobbing as he tried to avoid eye contact with Harry. Harry was frowning but also had an expression of guilt on his face.

"Where are we going-?" Louis asked as Harry turned the car to a road Louis had never seen.

Silence.

Louis tried to hold up as a few tears slipped down his cheeks. Even though he was with Harry was with him he was not blushing like an idiot but a thing he could not help but notice was that Harry can never not look beautiful, his perfect curls and the straight line of his jaw. But Louis was done with Harry, he lied to him everything, everything was just a joke to him.

Harry was now slowing down. They stopped at a beach but no one was there. Louis loved going to beach but somehow he hadn't been to beach since this semester started. Listening with both an open heart and eyes he loved the crashing voice of the waves against a nearby rock. This beach had been the go-to place for him as a kid because of many reasons but main because it wasn't very crowded. He used to jump off of it and into the water, or sit on it and read his favorite book. The smell of saltwater traveling up his nostrils, releasing a spell-like hypnotic trance on him.

But it didn't end there. The one thing that made Louis always returned to the beach wasn't only because of those reasons. It also had to do with the feel— the emotion he got whenever he looked out far into the ocean. He would forget all forms of agony, pain, regret and frustration. A strong since of peace and calm resided over him always. Only the beach made him feel such things.

Though, all of this fantasizing buildup went out his mind the moment he saw Harry who was looking at him and it bought him back to what Harry did to him.

"Louis please you have to understand."

"Harry how can I, I thought all this meant something to you just like it did to me but no okay I get it how dare I liked Harry Styles, how dare I followed him around, how dare I kissed him, how dare I fell in love with him-" Louis stopped, did two shared kisses and all this was....love? and thats right he knew the answer but no he was done with Harry.

"You love me?"

"I- Harry- YES." Louis said even though he didnot want to he just could not lie to the sparkling green eyes that were looking at his. He just wasn't sure where did the love came from, what happened inside him he just-

"But thats okay.....I know you don't and okay I don't care okay harry?"

"No...no no Lou no it was before I got to know you...before everything....I don't know how to explain this to you so I bought this...." Harry said as he took a out a piece of neatly folded paper from his pocket.

"...read this okay, I... love you okay?"

Did Harry just said that? Louis might pass out.

"What is this?"

"It's just something I would say to make it up to you, thought better written then spoken because I know I will screw it all up again."

Louis nodded and then started walking towards the water and sat on the sparkling sand as he started reading the book. Harry sitting about three feet away from him. He began to read.

The first time I saw Louis William Tomlinson was at my house for the practice. The pale skin and scared look on his face was...perfect ,not to mention he can be fucking sassy sometimes. As I got to know him I told myself to not to come close to him to not to hurt him...I knew that I did not deserve him. But then I did something that I hate myself for..everyday..I did this stupid thing with Liam.... I made this stupid thing to 'fake it all' which for a moment I thought was okay but as I got to know him the more I regretted doing it.

Louis looked from the paper to Harry who was staring at him, with his head on his knees, as he read.

....Why would someone try to fake it with the beautiful soul of Louis Tomlinson. His perfect freaking face , his perfect smile and he is just perfect. But I made him cry which I hate but all I got in return was is beautiful smile that I did not at all deserve. I don't know how, I have never loved anyone before, I am sacred,I know I am a fucking screw up for you but I love you, I really do, I don't know how but I do. It's every time you look at me I want you to never leave my sight, it's every time you smile, I feel like the sun is so close to me, it's every time you say that "it will be ok." I feel like I have conquered the world, it's every time you play with my curls I feel like I am safe and it's every fucking time that I am with you, I never want to leave you.

Louis burst into tears feeling stupid yet he was so happy.

"You okay?" Harry asked as he came close to Louis staring into his deep blue eyes.

"I love you." As he hugged Harry.

"and I love you." Louis responded looking at the beautiful face of harry. It was just so easy, saying he loves him. He never really thought about it but just as soon as he heard those words coming out of harry's mouth he realised how insanely he's in love with harry, how much he loves him. Harry.

He felt like christmas, this was the first time he has said that to anyone and it felt good, it felt right.

Harry then gave a quick kiss to Louis on his forehead. "I am so sorry lou."

"you are such an idiot." Louis responded as both of them burst into laughter and then shared a kiss.

"Harold...how did you....knew that this beach was my favourite-?"

"I know a lot of things about Louis William Tomlinson."

"How do you know my middle-"

Harry kissed him on the lips again.

It was perfect, Louis was with Harry, the beautiful sunset everything , everything felt perfect to Louis.

***
A/n
This chapter honestly is so cute.
Thank you for reading <3

VOTE AND COMMENT

Charvi x