4

"I think I like Harry, which means-" Louis said after thinking about it all night. The thought of Harry won't leave him alone.

"I know"

"WHAT!" Louis exclaimed

"Isn't it obvious, the way you look at Harry and you have been thinking about him all day."

Louis was so confused right now, million of thoughts going across his brain, about how nice harry was to him even though he just said hi to him but on the other hand he also noticed that he lowkey kinda frowned at him for the rest of the time they were together.

He knew harry could be mean because Niall told him earlier today.

He started biting his lip so hard that it started bleeding. He didnot know what to do, and eventually went to sleep.

He had almost forgotten about his performance tomorrow.

***

"All ready?"

"Yep" Louis and Zayn answered.

"Great, lets go pickup the rest of the boys. " Jay responded.

"Hey'' Niall waved at Louis and Zayn. Louis tried to wave back but somehow couldnot because he was too busy looking into Harry's twinkling green eyes and thinking that how could someone be so perfect.

The rest of the trip was pretty quiet except for when Niall and Zayn started playing Fortnite. Louis personally didnot have any interest in video games and he guessed nor did harry which made him admire him more than ever.

Louis was just looking at harry when he caught his eye, Harry made a frowning face whereas all Louis did was admire the little freckless on this red cheecks.

He kept his hand on Harry's cheek.

"Don't touch me" Harry said in a scary tone.

"Wha-"

"Don't you dare freaking touch me" He finally shouted shoving Louis away.

"HARRY" Niall shouted pulling him backwards.

Louis didnot know what he did he just-

***

" Next we have Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and liam" A voice announced as the five lads were waiting backstage, all super nervous , walked towards the stage.

"What are you gonna sing for us today" A lady with blonde hair sitting on the judge pannel asked.

"Umm- sme-ells l-ikke-" Louis responded

"Smells like the teen spirit ma'am" Zayn covered up.

"Okat then let's begin"

Liam started singing, all was going well until louis actually stuttered a few words while singing his part.

They finished the song as saw that the judges were whispering to each other.

"Ohkay, we have made our decision"

"You all are really amazing especially you , he pointed at zayn, but still need a lot of practice, and for someone who is just in their teen years you have a lot of time....sorry but its a no for me"

"Sorry its a no from me too" said another voice

"I donot quite agree with them , its a yes for me" The blonde lady replied.

But it didnot matter, they got 2 no's which meant that they got rejected.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HECK-" Harry shouted just when Niall put his hand on his mouth and took him offstage. All of them were so disappointed.

"Its all your fa-au-lt" Harry said imitating Louis

"How is it my fault i didnot even-" louis responded

"Don't give me that I didnot even crap just "

Jay was waiting for them in the car as she was told to not come with the boys.

"What happened" she said seeing Liam sobbing.

"We got rejected"

"Well thats fine" Jay said trying to hold the boys up.

They all sat in the car. Jay dropped everyone until she finally reached her house.

"It's okay "

"No , its not, its all my fault" Louis replied as he ran into his room.

"Please-" She pointed towards Zayn and he nodded

"Whats up lou? why are you being so hard on yourself?"

"I don't know, i just dont-" Louis responded finally breaking down. "Why was he so mean to me , okay I get it I stutter when I get nervous -I just I don't--" He replied as he put his head on Zayn's lap and closed his eyes.

When Louis got up in the morning he was somehow so tired , he looked at the clock ,it said it was 7 a.m. and thats when he remembered he's got school today and he will have to face harry! He was low-key glad that harry will be in his school but what if he was mean to him.

He went downstairs, poured himself milk and cereals into a bowl. "Louis?" a husky voice came from upstairs. Zayn woke up. "Down here, want something?" "Nop, be right there" when his voice finally was normal again.

Both of them got ready for school. Louis wearing his signature white tank top with black skinnies. Zayn wore a green hoodie and denims.

"Let's go, Jay?"

no reply

"Jay?" still no reply.

"Apparently she had to leave early for her job, lets walk." Zayn suggested.

***

"Please don't tell me you are looking at him again" a voice from behind Louis said as he was sitting in the cafeteria. As he turned around he saw a blonde lad smiling at him.

"Hey Niall"

Niall seemed to have forgotten about yesterday well, so did Louis.

"And by the way I was not looking at your stepbrother."

"BAHAHAH, got you, I didnot even mention him" Niall laughed. "Honestly, why do you even like him, he is so mean to you"

"Wha-hat? I like him, ofcourse not" Louis lied but couldnot help but take another look at the green eyed lad wearing black t-shirt with black skinnies sitting alone at a table and eating a sandwhich . He knew it was impossible between him and harry because-

He was a Junior and Harry was a freshman and secondly he had a girlfriend which he was absolutely jealous of.

Louis and Zayn were juniors , Liam ,Harry and Niall were freshmens.

"Hey Niall, does Eleanor also study here?"

"Yep" Niall replied pointing towards a brunette girl walking towards Louis's table and before Louis could reply he spotted both of them kissing which he couldnot handle and thus asked Niall if he wanted to go and do something else.

They ended up in the basketball court but still he just couldnot stop thinking about the guy in black t-shirt. No matter how mean he could be to him, he still liked him, very much.

***

Idk if this was a good chapter or not uh

Vote and comment

-Charvi x