23

It isn't much longer before they are in front of Harry's house. Both of them sitting in the backseat of the cab. They haven't spoken since Louis cried. Louis' hand clasped under Harry's, his head onto Harry's warm chest. Harry moving his hand through his hair. He could here his breathe and somehow his body filled with relief that Harry was there, he was there, this close to him- just this odd feeling of him being safe there, wanting to be there.

Harry never says anything, just looks into Louis' eyes like he is trying to find something, something, the arms tightening around louis- to be honest it kind of hurts but Louis doesn't want to let him go, doesn't want to ever let Harry go so he just sits there, stares out of the window and sees a few raindrops sit on the window, he could see people covering themselves with jackets outside but somehow louis really couldn't care about the cold winds touching his cheeks because he feels warm, tender, Harry's hands around his hair and a whole lot of other things which he just wants to feel forever. But then-

"We are here." The cab driver says, and harry is getting up, taking away the warmth and that feeling away from Louis leaving him vulnerable to literally everything again.

But then he brings his hand to Louis' thighs and nodding in a way which comforted louis, the nod said something like 'its going to be alright' or 'I am here, with you' along with his lips pushed a little towards his eyes and eyes looking straight into louis' soul. So Louis gets up, out of the car and feels a cold gale brush against his face making his wet eyes feel cold and his cheeks turn red, he felt like even a breeze could take him away, the feeling of him wanting to be taken away into a different realm somewhere far away but then-

Harry

he wraps Louis into his arms, one around his chest and one from the front around his waist. Louis feels the inexpressible comfort, the feeling about which people write novels where he neither has to weigh thoughts nor measure words, just the feeling of someone being there for you, knowing that his faithful hand will take and sift them all, knowing that he cares enough to be there. The feeling of it's ok, the feeling of you are enough.

And like that he practically carries Louis inside the house and there they are whose faces are enough to make Louis happy.

Zayn, Niall and Liam.

All of them playing some sort of video game, a large grin pasted on their faces.

You can be happy oh, noted.

"Ay tommo we missed you mate." Zayn said as he makes space for Louis to sit on the couch as Harry swiftly loosens his arms, his hand never really leaving Louis's waist. "You alright mate?" Liam asked in his always polite tone. "Yea." Louis nodded and he sat down with Harry on the couch. He knew Zayn's eyes were on him, his slender glass-like eyes. The boy can look right through you and read your mind in seconds.

"Lou can we talk?" Zayn said pointing his fingers towards the kitchen.

"Yea." Louis said as he walked over to the kitchen with Zayn.

"Is everything okay?" Zayn asked with his eyes fixed on louis'. "Uhm yes." Louis lied because he didn't want to talk about it again, he couldn't talk about it again. "You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Zayn said and as Louis turned around he felt arms around his collarbone, warmth filling up his nerves, comfort running up his nose. The arms that felt like home. Zayn was wrapping him up with is arms, his head mushed into Louis's neck his hairs tickling Louis' cheek. "I love you." Zayn said as he pressed his lips onto Louis' cheek. "I love you too zaynie."

Louis felt good.

Better atleast

"So lads, what are we watching?" Louis asked as he jumped on the couch. Harry passed him a concerned look and so Louis nodded with a smile.