6

"Jay?"

no reply

"Where is she" Louis said to Zayn as they reached their house. Just when the bell rang. It was Jay.

"Mom" Louis said in relief. "Where have you been?"

"Work.... A lot of work, I am so tired honestly, I didnot even have enough time to sleep so coming home was impossible.... I am sorry hon." Jay explained.

"It's okay, you can rest now, I will make you dinner." Louis said as he and Zayn were walking towards the kitchen to make dinner, they decided to make pasta.

After about twenty minutes of cooking they finally made it. "Here you go mum." Louis said as he was handing her the bowl of pasta.

"Thanks lou and Zayn"

***

Louis was in his bed , Zayn already sleeping , he couldnot stop thinking about the pills, what was wrong with harry, why did he hurt himself, just why, so he called Harry.

"Hey Harry I wanted to-"

"I am not telling you Lou, I can't"

"But-"

"Please, don't make me yell at you, please I don't want to"

"Okay" was all Louis could say.

"Anyways you coming over tomorrow right after school?" Harry said suddenly like nothing happened.

"Why?"

"Lou! for the party"

"Oh yea yea."

"Okay" he hung up.

Louis still couldnot bring his mind to peace, all he could think about how to make it stop thinking about the pills was music. So he pulled the entangled wire from his nightstand and plugged it in. He decided to go with an early 2000's playlist followed by him going to sleep without pausing the music.

***

"Oh my god " Louis suddenly woke up as he heard a loud bang. Turns out that the playlist changed to rock music. Louis looked up at the clock, it read 6.30 a.m. which meant it was time for school and the test which louis didnot study for.

He as usual wore his white tank top with black skinnies. He decided to drive today.

He learnt how to drive in his sophomore year, he didnot really drove that much.

He and Zayn both sat in the car and left for school.

"Goodluck for your test" Zayn said as the bell rang.

As soon as Louis got the question the question paper the same thought came to his mind

where even am I going to use it?

Since it was multiple choice, he randomly started ticking any part without even reading the question. He then handed it the exam to Ms. Davis. Without even waiting for her to grade his test he came back to his table.

"Louis Tomlinson"

"Yes"

"Take your test"

As he walked towards teacher's desk he could see the big F on his sheet.

"Mr. Tomlinson, have you ever considered tution?"

"No..."

"Well then I really recommend it, Liam Payne"

"Wait- Liam? Isn't he a freshman?"

"He is but he is extraordinary in studies , knows everything till senior year, maybe more ,that is why he had to transfer here."

"Ugh okay" Although he was glad that he was someone known.

"Okay well you will start from tomorrow" Ms.Davis said.

***

"C'mon Lou, you are'nt wearing that to the party" Zayn told Louis seeing him in his usual tank top and pajamas literally.

Louis wasnot exactly a 'wear trendy clothes' person.

"C'mon I will give you my clothes"

"Ohkay..."

Zayn pulled up a green hoodie and blue denims with a leather jacket. "There you go, put this on"

Louis came back from the bathroom after he changed into what Zayn gave him.

"Wow, you look hot, if I were a girl I would totally have a crush on ...you look great, you should try this more often"

Louis kinda blushed and then they left, Louis drove again.

***

The party was more crowded than expected.

When they walked into the hot and humid room, they saw Niall and Liam.

"Hey Lou- you... look beautiful" Harry complimented as soon as he saw Louis, again as if nothing happened.

Louis blushed on the compliment and seeing Harry wearing a white shirt, his hair messy which still looked perfect and his eyes were sparkling green with a cute smirk on his face.

Louis decided to not to think about yesterday at all and enjoy this party.

Louis  didnot think his cheeks could get any redder especially when Harry put his another hand on Louis's waist and pulled him closer to him.

"Come with me Louis" Zayn said pulling him.

***

Zayn made Louis watch his game but all he was really doing was staring at harry drinking from his red cup just when he made a really intense eye contact with Louis.

Niall was still telling him about how to play Fortnite but Louis didnot at all care.

Harry's eyes were brighter than ever just when he started walking towards him.

Louis's hand started shaking.

"You want anything?"

"No"

"I ASKED YOU POLITELY-"

"Okay stop it, STOP shouting at him" Zayn shouted at Harry.

"I wasnot-"

"Stop trying to act innocent okay, you are always so mean to him and then act like nothing happened, is he a toy to you?"

"Don't you think I hate myself for it, I do, I freaking do! But I can't help it okay, I can't-" Harry shouted.

"Take the medication then" Louis said finally stepping in after he built enough courage to say anything to Harry.

"I can't-"

"Why?"

"I CAN'T TELL YOU! PLEASE STOP-" Harry yelled just when Louis pulled him way closer to him and whispered "I deserve an answer".

"I CAN'T"

"Please har-" He said.

"I CAN'T PLEASE, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING."

"Honestly Harold, you really think it would affect my way of thinking if you tell me what it is, you didnot buy it, it came to you naturally, do you think I would blame you for it, and on top of everything you are hurting yourself do it, just why?"

"I can't, I can't , I can't" Harry said calming down.
***

A/n
You still don't know lmao. Also I changed the cover.
Vote and comment
- Charvi x

[The author doesnot intend to disrespect anyone or hurt their feelings]