19

I always thought there was something romantic about fighting for someone, about winning them back. Eventual happiness. But as I sit here with stones in my chest, where hope used to live, I have come to realize that there is nothing lovely about having to continuously convince someone to love you.

The rest of the winters and new years went by slow.

Louis and Harry had not spoken to each other in two months not even on Harry's birthday well that's because he decided to go to his grandma's house, she just got out of a surgery. Louis did buy a gift for him but couldn't give him so he just texted a simple Happy Birthday Harry, careful enough not to write Harold.

School starts tomorrow and having to face Harry was the thing that scared him the most. He spent the vacations pretty much alone. Zayn and Niall did invite him to hang out with them but he won't go, he would just take his car and go the the beach and just think, so that's what he was about to do today.

He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, got out of shower, brushed his hair, wore his white tank top and black pants and then he went to Jay's room. He missed her incredibly, he hasn't seen her in almost three months now though he did talk to her on phone every once in a while but whenever he asked to do a facemail she said no. Zayn kept telling him that she's okay and that he has seen her but now he really started to worry a lot.

He then got inside his car, feeling the cold air pass though his cheeks. He just didnot know what to do, with so many things going around at one time it felt like everything was just getting messier and more messier, it was as if everything was falling apart. Things were so simple yet so complicated, he did not know what was happening to him he would find himself crying every other night, he now couldn't even tell everything to Zayn, the person he used to tell everything, literally everything.

He got out of the car, a book in his hand and at the sight of the beach everything came back to him. This was where he first said I love you to Harry and where Harry said he loved him too, till now he did not why he did not say yes to Harry. He knew he loved him yes he did then why couldn't he just say a simple yes...he didn't know.

He sat besides the rock and all he could here was the waves crashing against each other which somehow calmed him down. He opened up his book but all of the depressing thoughts came rushing into his mind, he kept zoning out so finally he shut the book and stared at the waves.

There were just way too many things happening at the moment. He was about to start his senior year and he had no clue what he will do after school? where does he wanted to go to college? what did he want to do in his life?
Nothing.
***

"Harry wanna come to the coffee shop?" The blonde guy asked.

"No I am fine I just had one."

Harry was trying to pretend that every thing was okay but deep down it did hurt,so fucking much. He tried, he really did to make everything normal yet again, he called Louis, texted him but got no reply. He was laying on his bed going though Louis's instagram, he missed him so terribly. His face, his smile, their kisses...just everything.

He tried everything he could ,he even went up to his house but no one opened up though Harry knew Louis was inside. He was getting real tired of him. Why couldn't he just say a yes, he says he loves him then what the heck was the problem.

He was looking forward to tomorrow he really wanted to talk this whole thing out.

***

A/N

Thank you so much for reading <3
Also I won't be update for while now because school is about to start so that's that.

Vote and comment

-Charvi x